Warm, Bubbly Suicide. Our story will live on!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
"I need to go make some calls, I'll be right back." Allie said. How could she forget that the terrorist was still inside?

"Here, just use my phone." Brendon handed her his phone.

"Um, hello. I'm calling about Jon Walker's funeral....Well, I was just so caught up in everything that I frogot we can't leave the hospital. Could you possibly cancel his funeral untill we get out?...No, I don't know how long it will take. We've got a whole SWAT team outside looking for the terrorist...Thank you so much, I'll be sure to call when we're out...Goodbye."

"I hope they find that terrorist bastard soon. The whole hospital is locked down, and we're stuck in it." House said

"Yeah, and there's nothing to do. If this keeps up, we're gonna be playing truth or dare for a whole month" Pete laughed

"At least we've got each other. If I was in here alone or with people I hate, I would go insane." Kelsey added.

"So...what should we do?" Allie asked

Pete smiled, "How about seven minutes in heaven?"

"NO!" Everyone said back at him, laughing.

"I'm not as sick minded as you guys think" Pete laughed

"I highly doubt that." Allie said

"Let's just play truth or dare again. Like we have anything else to do." Diva said

Oh. I KNEW THAT. My turn then. I'm cleaning my room at the same time. My friends are coming over for a week. -joy-

"Okay, Diva." Andy said "Would you rather kiss Ryan or Pete?"

"Brendon." Diva answered.

"That wasn't an option." Andy rolled his eyes.

"Well, it should have been." Diva said, with a sense of finality.

She turned to Ryan. "Ryan, have you ever skinny dipping?"

"Perhaps." Ryan flushed.

They laughed.

"Allie! I dare you to get a bright pink cast on your arm!" Ryan said

"You know how much I hate the colour pink. But I'll do it." Allie laughed

"I have fourty bucks that say you won't get a pink cast." Pete said

"Well I have fourty bucks that says I will get one" Allie challenged, "I used to work in pediactics. I put casts on all the time. I'll go put the pink wrapping over it right now"

"Okay, but it has to stay on untill your arm heals." Pete said

"Oh, it's on! Anyone want to come watch? I'll need some help, anyways." Allie said

Pete and Brendon both stood up, and headed towards pediactrics with Allie.

"Wait, but won't someone be in pedactrics alreayd helping kids?" Brendon asked

"You do remember that the hospital is locked down? It's only us, Derek, the SWAT team, and the terrorist. All other patients and doctors were evacuated." Allie said.

"Look, they still haven't fixed the hole in the top of the elevator!" Pete laughed, remembering when him and Joe climbed through when they were all stuck in the elevator.

"My head could probably fit in that hole!" Allie said, she jumped up and grabbed onto the ceiling with her right hand. The one that wasn't broken. She lifted herself up, sticking her head into the hole.

"Look at those arm muscles, you freakin bodybuilder!" Pete joked

"You're just jealous." Allie laughed, jumping out of the elevator door, "I still can't believe you would put a money bet on this!" Allie said, she was the happiest she's been that week. She wanted the situation to be more like this. Just joking around, and having fun. Anyone would want to be happy right now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Since nobody's on, I guess I'll write XD

When Allie came back about 20 minutes later, there was a bright pink cast on her arm. Everyone laughed. Alex grinned as she pulled something out of her pocket. A magic marker. Alex beamed as she pulled Allie over to her and started writing. She wrote in the palm of Allie's hand. She did'nt write much.

"Love Always,

Alex"

Allie smiled as she looked at the spindly handwriting.

House wrote next. It said:

"House.

(The sexy doctor)"

Everyone took turns writng. Kelsey wrote last.

"Wait." Alex said, opening the magic marker again.

"Jon" She wrote, and drew a heart next to it. Allie smiled again.

Pssh. Who keeps magic markers in their pockets?

xD

"It's blinding." Diva said, looking at the cast.

"Isn't it?" Allie laughed, looking at it too. It didn't match her...at all.

"Allie, I need to get something from your office." Diva said, thinking of something.

"Yeah, go ahead." Allie nodded, as Diva left.

They sat around until Diva got back.

"What was that about?" Ryan asked.

"Nothing. I just...told them I didn't want the job." Diva smiled "I've realized that being with you guys means more to me than anything."

Only Alex keeps magic markers in her pocket. Because she's awesome like that xDDD

"Oh my god. you actually did that for us?" Brendon asked, in shock.

"Yeah, I did." Diva smiled.

"That's just...wow. Words can't even explain that." Patrick said

"Yeah, but words can't explain how much you guys mean to me, either." Diva said

"It sucks that we're still stuck in here, though. But when we get out, we need to go back to the mall. It was pretty awesome." Brendon said

"Haha, but we practically have the whole hospital to ourselves. We could do almost anything." Allie added.

Pete had an idea, "Almost anything, huh? Then we'll need rolly chairs. Lots of 'em."

Allie knew his idea. She came back with three chairs."

"3, 2, 1, GO!"

Joe, Andy, and Ryan went speeding down the hallway on their chair. Who knew being stuck in a lockdown could be so much fun?

Alex, Allie, Kelsey, and Diva sat back and watched the boys play. This made them smile. All except for Kelsey, who looked pretty spaced out.

"What's worng?" Alex asked, though she already knew.

"I miss him." She said quietly. Alex put her arm around her.

"You know he's here. You know he's listening. And you know he always loves you." This made her smile. Alex stood up, and she signaled for the others to stand as well.

"Follow me." She said. They went down the hall. "Whatever you see, don't be afraid, and don't think I'm crazy."

"Where are we going?" Diva asked slowly.

"We're going to see Jon." She replied.

The three others thought Alex was bringing them to the romm where he died. She did not. She brought them to the room where Alex, Spencer, Allie, Patrick, House, and Jon were in the beginning of the lockdown. The room where Jon first told Kelsey that he loved her.

Loves her.

She walked to the window.

"Kelsey, say what you mean." She whispered.

"I love you." Kelsey mouthed.

Alex blew fog onto the window. Words were being traced.

They did not see the finger making the words. They did not see Jon. But he was there. Like Alex said.

The words were done. There was one line.

"I will always love you." They said.

Then they walked back to the hallway where to boys were racing.

Uhm...yes. 6 to 8. ;]

Kelsey sat down, unable to speak.

It was good to know that in a sense, yes, he was still with them.

He was still there. If you loved a person enough, they would always be with you, wherever you were.

Or wherever they were.

Kelsey closed her eyes, and before she knew it, she was asleep.

Knowing that Jon was there made her sleep with ease.

Andy walked by and looked at Kelsey.

“You know… I think she has the right idea.” He said, sitting down.

“What time is it?” Allie asked.

“No idea.” Patrick laughed. There was dim light coming from the windows. Whether it was morning or night, Allie was not sure.

One by one, they all lined up against the wall. Some leaned on each other for support. All were sleeping except for Allie and Alex.

Allie slowly stood up and headed towards the elevator. Alex didn't bother to go see what was wrong with her, Alex figured she could use a bit of alone time. Allie stepped into the elevator and pressed the button for the ground floor. She walked through the empty halls, she felt like she was deserted. She stepped into her office, and sat on her chair. But this time she didn't know what was happening. Nothing hurt, nothing confused her, her life didn't seem like a mess.

She needed to get whatever was bothering her off of her mind. Allie got up and went to the hospital fitness room. Maybe a jog on the treadmill would clear her mind.

Back upstairs, a few people just woke up.

"Yesterday was pretty tiring." Joe said

"Yeah. But I love how we're in the middle of a lockdown, but we don't really act like we care about it." Ryan replied

"Agreed. I don't know anyone else who would sit down and play truth or dare in this situation." Pete added

Alex grinned at Patrick.

"Or who would-" Alex began. Patrick cut her off:

"Alex, shut up."

Alex giggled. Diva sat up.

"I just love how none of you guys have shaved this entire time, now you have stubble." Alex laughed.

"Yeah, that's really entertaining." Andy said.

"I think it's pretty sexy." Said Pete, sitting on the right side of Alex, rubbing his chin. Spencer was on the left.

"Pete, you look kind of-"

"Watch it." Pete said with a laugh.

"Hey... Where's House go?" Diva asked. Alex pointed to the frosted office window with a sillouette of House movng around.

"I wonder what he's doing." Brendon said, laying his head on Diva's shoulder.

"Hey baby." Ryan said to House as he walked out of his office. Everyone laughed.

Alex layed her head on Spencer's chest as he wrapped his arms around her.

"You know, you can go to sleep if you want." He said. "I'll stay awake."

Alex thought of the possibilities. What could happen... What she might do...

"No, that's okay. I will... Later. When Allie gets back." Spencer sighed an leaned back.

Alex stared at the elevator door.

"I'm not really that tired. I'm just gonna walk around, maybe I'll find Allie." Joe said

"Good luck." Pete laughed

"Good luck? Yeah. I've got a chainsaw ready in case someone attacks me." Joe replied

Yeah. Just a few crappy sentences. I'm really tired and sore D:

Alex stood up as Joe walked off.

"I think I'm gonna go take a shower." She said.

"Alex. You're being held hostage in a hospital by terroists in the middle of a crisis. You want to take a shower?" Andy said.

"Hey, maybe you should try it." She said with a laugh, then walked off. She knew for a fact that there was a shower in the bathroom in the lounge. Kelsey followed after.

"I'll come and use it after you." She said to Alex.

As they were walking through the halls, there was a drastic change. Patients were in places that they never would have been, Doctors and nurses were talking over coffee, patients and doctors were speaking to each other like old friends.

"How twisted is this?" said a voice from behind them. They turned to see Joe walking towards them.

"Have you found her?" Kelsey asked.

"No." He said. "What are you guys doing here?"

"We're going to the shower."

"Need a buddy?" He asked, grinning.

"Wow, Joe, you're so hilarious." Alex said, laughing. He walked with them anyway. The lounge that they were going to was a floor down. As Joe walked to the elevator, Alex said

"Please, let's take the stairs."

As they were walking down the flight, there was the platform where they turned.

On the platform, there was a woman wearing a hospital gown laying, looking frantic. She was pregnant. Very pregnant.

Alex dropped to her knees beside her.

"Are you okay?" She asked quickly.

"Been better." The woman said between sharp breaths.

"Oh s**t" Joe said quietly. "Are you, like...?"

"In labour?" She asked. "You could say that." Then she yelled.

"Oh... It's coming." Alex said, trying to sound calm, though it wasn't working.

"None of you are too expirienced in midwifary, are you?" She said hurredly.

"I... Well, I mean I took a class once." Kelsey said, eyes wide.

"Well, don't be a stranger, get the hell down here!" The lady said.

"You took a class on..." Joe began, thrying to muffle a laugh.

"Well, unless you want to get down here..." Alex said. Joe stepped back.

To an onloooker, this scene may have been perceived as strange. Samantha, the preganant woman, was speaking to them when she wasn't screaming at them.

"Come on, sweetheart, don't be shy, you know that's not where you put your hands... Oh!" She would say to Kelsey.

They were only down there for about forty-five minutes, but to Joe, it felt longer. Joe and Alex kneeled on either side of her and held her hands.

As they soon learned, Samantha has a very, very tight grip.

ten minutes later, Joe shouted.

"Oh my God! It's a girl!"

Back on the second-to-top floor, the others were getting worried, so they boarded the elevator to look for them. In the elevator was Allie coming back up, so she joined them in their search. As they were on the fourth floor on the west side, the, the OB unit, What they saw next surprised them.

They were greeted bt the sight of Alex and Kelsey helping a woman in a hospital gown walk, and Joe carrying a baby, fresh out of the womb.

"Uh..." Andy said, laughing.

"hey Allie, could you fetch us a nurse?" Kelsey said.

"Uh... Yeah." She said, and ran off.

In Samantha's hospital room, she held her baby, who had just gotten her first bath.

"You know, it's actually kind of cute." Joe said. Alex jabbed him in the ribs.

"DO you have any ideas for names?" Alex asked softly.

"Well," Samantha began, holding the baby close to her, "I was going to name her Stephanie. But," She said, looking at Kelsey, who was holding the baby's hand. "I think I like the name Kelsey."

Kelsey smiled. Then baby Kelsey fell asleep.

About an hour later, they were leaveing the room.

"Come visit me later, alright?" She said to Joe, Alex, and Kelsey. They all agreed happily.

Then they once again walked to the shower.

They walked back to the room, to see the guys playing poker with Gummi Bears* "I'm gonna go hang out in the lounge. Call my phone if anything happens." Allie said

"I'll come too." House said, limping towards the door.

As they stood in the elevator, they stared at the ceiling.

"I still can't believe you managed to get through that hole in the ceiling" Allie laughed

"Just because I'm a cripple doesn't mean I can't escape when we're being held hostage." House popped a Vicodin, "OH CRAP. THIS IS MY LAST ONE!"

"Split it in half, then you'll have two pills." Allie joked

They walked out of the elevator and stepped into the Doctor's Lounge. They saw Wilson watching CSI. He turned around, looking suprised.

"Um, may I ask about the cast?" Wilson held back a laugh

"Oh, shut up. Pete bet forty bucks on it." Allie continued, "You need to worry more about House. If we don't find some Vicodin, he'll drive us nuts."

* True story. The hockey team sat in the hotel hallway and played poker with Gummi Bears xD

Back in the room, they were trying to play. It was fun for a while, but Ryan and Kelsey kept eating the gummy bears.

"That's got to be cheating somehow." Pete said with a laugh.

"You know what? Pass me a clear one." Alex said.

"Clear? That's... Weird." Andy said.

"No, clear's the best." Patrick said.

"Dude, red is the best." Andy retorted.

"And the most un-original." He said back.

"As much fun as having contoversies over gummy bears is, I think we should find a better way to occupy our time." Brendon said, shoving a few in his own mouth.

"You know, I think I'm going to go take a shower." Andy said. Patrick, Spencer, Ryan, Pete, and Brendon went with him.

"Hey... guys?" Joe said.

"Yeah?" pete asked.

"Dont take the stairs." Joe said. Kelsey, Alex, and Joe burst out laughing.

Diva joined them as they burst out laughing.

"What's so funny?" She asked, feeling excluded as she reached for a handful of bears.

"No clue." Ryan muttered.

"Fine. Whatever. And just so you know, the yellow ones taste the best." Diva said, sounding annoyed. It was obvious she was tired of being stuck in the hospital.

"Come take a shower with us." Spencer said, sensing her distaste.

"I'd rather shower by myself, thank you very much." Diva replied, though she followed them anyways.

Sorry I haven't been on for two days. I've been reading and my friends are visitng. :]

Alex, Kelsey, Joe, and Ryan sat back in the room. Nobody had seen House in a while.

"I'm bored." Ryan said flatly. the Gummy Bears were gone.

"Hey, let's go visit Samantha and Kelsey." Joe said.

"But babies smell bad." Ryan said. The rest of them stood up and walked out the door.

"Hey... Wait for me!" Ryan said.

As they walked the halls, they noticed it was night time. there was a certain abstract semse of peace being in the lockdown. You forgot the time of day, because it didn't matter. The only thing you took notice of was the people around you and the person inside of you. It was... different. And once you got past the fact that you were in a hostage crisis situation, it was actually kind of nice.

They knocked on the door to Samantha's room. They heard nothing, so they let themselves in.

When they got in, the only person they saw was Samantha. And she was crying.

"Where's...?" Joe began. Samentha looked up, and sobbed.

"It's the terrorists..." She began. Alex and Kelsey walked over and put their arms around her. "They... they took her." She said.

Ryan's eyes grew wide. Joe stood.

"Oh hell no."

Alex knew what he was thinking. They were going to get baby Kelsey back.

Somehow.

Back in the Lounge, Wilson and House were playing foosball. Allie was just sitting and watching whatever show she could find at this time of night.

"You know, it actually is kinda nice being in this lockdown. We haven't heard anything about the terrorist yet, so I have a good feeling the SWAT team's got him." Allie said, breaking the silence.

"Yeah, it actually isn't too bad. We've still got Internet acess and phones. Plus, there's random stuff hanging around, so we can find a way to entertain ourselves." Wilson added

"Yeah, but I'm missing so much right now. I've been talking to my hockey buddies. I've missed 4 practises, and 3 games. Thankfully we've got a decent backup. Everyone's talking about how I'm one of the best goalies around." Allie sighed

"Yeah. Our families must be pretty worried, there's been a lot of rumors going on about this." Wilson said

Don't be dumb, you guys. Everyone knows that the yellow ones are ah-mazing.

Diva, who was (somewhat ironically) the first one done with her shower, ran down into the lounge.

She sat down and watched them, her hair still dripping slightly. "Allie, you guys have the best shampoo here." She said.

Allie nodded, watching the TV intently. Diva sighed. "Where's everyone else?"

"I think they went to see someone." Allie muttered.

Alex ran in. She looked serious. "I need to tell you something."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back