Warm, Bubbly Suicide. Our story will live on!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
"I-I'm gonna go get the guys. I don't think they know what happened yet." Allie said.

She rose to her feet shakily, and went towards the elevator. As she stared at the floor, she saw Jon's blood staining almost the whole floor. She needed to compose herself in front of the guys, they don't know what happened to Jon yet. As the elevator door clicked open, she was greeted by everyone else.

"Oh, hi Allie! Is everyone okay? Wait, why is your arm in a sling?" Kelsey asked. They all went for a group hug, but something was wrong with Allie.

"The terrorist snapped my arm. I'm getting it checked later, as for 'Is everyone okay?'...Uh, you need to see it for yourself."

Everyone knew something was wrong, they could tell Allie was on the verge of breaking down again. The door clicked open, Allie pointed at the room directly in front of the elevator door.

"Jon was s-shot. We did all we could, but he slipped away about five minutes ago."

Everyone started crying. They all gathered around his bed, holding hands.

"His last words..." Allie said between sobs, "Don’t worry about me. There are bigger things. Help everyone stay strong. Make sure Kelsey knows that I love her so, so much. And…Don’t stop. Things are changing, for better or for worse. As long as we have each other, it will be fine. You’ll make it."

"I love you too, Jon." Kelsey said, crying. She ran her fingers through his hair, she couldn't believe it. He was gone.

Ryan tried to change the subject. "So...it looks like you and Patrick got a good beating."

"Yeah, a bullet grzed the tip of his arm when he was pushing Linda out of the way of it. I don't know if I'm ever going to be able to walk the halls of the top floor ever again."

You did not just kill Jon Walker. O:

Diva stood there. She couldn't shake off the nagging feeling that this...all this...was her fault. If she hadn't left them....if she had been in the elevator with them... She tried to hold back her tears, but failed. She wished...that they could just go back. Back to when they were in the mall. When everyone was happy. Life had seemed so perfect then. But in the blink of an eye, everything could change. Diva knew that now.

"What happened to the terrorists?" Ryan mumbled. He didn't really care. One of his best friends was dead.

Uhm...yes?

xP

Unless you want me to go again. Which I won't do.

Then I'll go XD

They turned into the room to see Alex shaking on the ground. House scrutinized Kelsey. Three. Two. One.

She collapsed in tears. Alex pulled herself up and went over to her. She put her hand on Kelsey's back.

She knew there was nothing she could do to ease the pain.

Brendon stared at Jon. He was pale. Paler than Alex.

"Brendon...?" Spencer said. Brendon said nothing. He didn't even aknowledge that he heard. If he did hear.

An announcement came on.

"You seem to have forgotten out rules. Nobody comes in. Nobody goes out. If they attempt it, the bomb will be set. This is all."

They stayed with Jon the entire night. They faked sleeping, but everyone was awake.

Alex walked out into the hall. Some of the SWAT guys were sleeping in the hall. Alex recognized the man that pushed the gun. he was leaning against the wall, tears in his eyes. Alex went and sat next to him. For a minute, he thought he was being visited by... Something. There was a tall, ghostwhite girl walking towards him dressed in all black.

"I will never forgive myself." he said shaking. Alex said nothing. He started to sob.

"I am so sorry. I hate myself right now. I never meant..." he broke down. ALex still said nothing, but she stared at his face. he was truly sorry. "I will regret this for the rest of my life." He took a breath. "Which won't be long." He pointed the gun at himself.

Quickly an lightly, Alex pushed the gun aside.

"I'm Alex." She said. She couldn't hide the pain in her own voice.

"My name is... Will." he said. He was ashamed.

And they began talking for a very, very lobg time. About everything.

"Why did you save my life?" he asked.

"I deserve nothing."

"becuase you've got something to go home to." She said.

"How..?" He shook his head. He pulled a photograph from his jacket pocket. It was a photo of him, a woman, and a little girl.

"This," he said, pointing at the woman, "Is may. I love her." Alex smiled, and pointed at the little girl, about five or six.

"That's Emma." he said, looking fondly at the picture.

He didn't ask about Alex's family. He knew not to.

"My entire family is in that room." She said, looking down. "I love all of them."

"You're not realted to all of them." He said.

"A family is not a group of people related to you genetically. A family is a group of people, no matter how small or large, that love and care about each other." Said a voice from the door. It was Patrick. He went and sat on the other side of Will.

They all talked until the morning light creeped through the window. Alex and Patrick knew they needed to go back to the room.

"Goodbye, Will." Alex said. Patrick nodded, as did Will.

Then he said somethiing so quietly that they were'nt sure if they imagined Will saying it or not.

"Thank you."

To this day, Will still speaks of the two angels that visited him the night he killed a man. Two angels that taught him the most important lesson of his life.

Alex and Patrick never saw Will again.

They turned into the hospital room. They saw the tear-stained faces of their friends. their family.

Then they cried themselves, once again.

Sorry if I don't go on TT much, my Internet is being a stupid bastard.

When I try to go on TT, it's like "CANNOT OPEN WWW.TAMATALK.COM OPERATION ABORTED"

Every.

Single.

Freaking.

Time.

YAY IT'S NOT BEING STUPID ANYMORE!

-writes-

I'm scared. There was a huge thunderstorm last night and a tornado touched down in a town like 20 minutes away from here xDD

Last edited by a moderator:
"Do we need to make, you know, arrangements?" Pete asked

"Don't worry, I already called the funeral home. They're coming over to get him today. Visitation's tomorrow, funeral and burial is the next day." Allie explained. She shakily wrote down Jon's name on a tag, and wrapped it around his toe. She pulled the hospital blanket over his head, "Goodbye Jon, you will always be in our hearts."

Everyone fell silent, looking at the hospital bed where their friend lies.

"If anyone needs me, I'll be in my office. I have to write out some medical records for the funeral home. Feel free to come by if you need anything."

Allie slowly rose to her feet, and headed towards the elevator. She walked in, and pressed the button for the lower floor. They had cleaned up the blood, but she looked up at the ceiling. That hole in the top was where everything began. Allie walked into her office, and shut the door. She couldn't believe that she would be writing out her best friend's last medical records.

"I-I need to tell you something." Diva spoke softly. Her eyes were unfocoused. She was looking a the wall.

"What's wrong?" Ryan asked.

Diva shook her head. "Wait till Allie gets back. I need to tell you all."

She was already drowning herself in guilt, and now, there was this. She could barely handle it.

Kelsey was still crying, though silently. They all wanted to comfort her, but didn't know what to say.

They all wanted to say that it would be okay, but now, for the first time, they were wondering if it wouldn't be okay...

Sorry if I don't go on TT much, my Internet is being a stupid bastard.When I try to go on TT, it's like "CANNOT OPEN WWW.TAMATALK.COM OPERATION ABORTED"

Every.

Single.

Freaking.

Time.

YAY IT'S NOT BEING STUPID ANYMORE!

-writes-

I'm scared. There was a huge thunderstorm last night and a tornado touched down in a town like 20 minutes away from here xDD
That's what happened to me O:

SO I COULD'NT WRITE MY dang PART!

But I think it'll work now 8D

Let's go in order. (OMAIGAWD. BRILLIANT IDEA)

EDIT: I'm going to eat and have a shower. I'll be back. :]

Allie was sitting in her office, her hand shakily writing down a record of Jon's death.

The patient, Jon Walker, was taken hostage inside the hospital with seven others. In an attempt to escape, Jon was shot in the back of the leg. The bullet punctured a major artery, then bounced up and shattered his fibula. * Dr. Derek Stiles brought him into surgery. He successfully removed the bullet, but the damage to the artery was not fixable. They did their best to bring the artery back together, but failed. Jon survived for another hour on blood transfusions. Time of death was 4:17pm

Allie checked the record, and neatly put it into a folder. But she couldn't take any more of the pressure, she just sat at her office desk and just thought about all she's been through. She didn't know how to take all of this in at once. To Allie, they didn't lose Jon Walker. They lost a best friend, a loved one, a shoulder to cry on. He wasn't just another friend, he was like family to them.

* I THINK YOUR SHIN BONE IS CALLED THE FIBULA xDDD Correct me if I'm wrong.

She heard a knock at the door. She said nothing. She didn't move. So her visitor let herself in.

"this is all my fault." Alex aid quietly. Allie looked up.

"If... if I didn't come, if I kept to myself, If I never told you how I was feeling then I never would've come to the hospital, and neither would anyone else. If I had'nt tried to kill myself three years ago, none of us would be in this. Or maybe if I had succeded. If..."

Alex sat in the corner.

"Don't talk like that." Allie said quietly.

Wait...I'm here!

Anywhom.

"Where's Alex?" Diva asked, suddenly.

"She went to see Allie, I think." someone replied. Diva didn't know who. She could barely think right now.

"I'm sorry." She said blankly. She didn't want to explain why. Nobody asked her, either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back