WARNING!: ACCOUNT RESET!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe some hacker got jealous of all the great accounts..and decided to reset them.The hacker probably knows that you guys are all famous and popular, so he/she decided to reset your accounts as a cruel,cruel, joke for his/her own amusement.Yeah and maybe I can help rebuild your accounts? :)

OMG!! I think AM2010 got hacked! :eek: :( I checked her exchange item and her producer level was 1. :eek:

I wish she can handle it back to normal.

It looks like AM2010 thinks that I'm the hacker. BUT I'M NOT!!!

She removed me from her friendlist. :(

But I understand her cz when i got hacked first time, i removed many guys from my friendlist.

Luckily i got them back to my friendlist. But I still dont know WHO is the hacker? :(

And now when im checking her at gotchi records and i click her everything is empty :eek: :eek:

I tried to go her room but it took me to BW8466's room :eek: :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
It looks like AM2010 thinks that I'm the hacker. BUT I'M NOT!!!She removed me from her friendlist. :eek:

But I understand her cz when i got hacked first time, i removed many guys from my friendlist.

Luckily i got them back to my friendlist. But I still dont know WHO is the hacker? :eek:

And now when im checking her at gotchi records and i click her everything is empty :( :(

I tried to go her room but it took me to BW8466's room :D :eek:
I think AM2010 deleted their account,

I was friends with them, and now they just left me.

Plus my friend is trying to get them out of his band,

but it's glitchy.

I think because of what happened,

AM2010 deleted their account. :/

They were coolio to.

:( :eek:

yeah shes not my friend anymore on any of my accounts...and her profile is the only one that wont come up and hers is the only room that I can't access. thats too bad :( i think she deleted it too

I think AM2010 deleted their account,I was friends with them, and now they just left me.

Plus my friend is trying to get them out of his band,

but it's glitchy.

I think because of what happened,

AM2010 deleted their account. :/

They were coolio to.

:angry: :D
I saw her on there yesterday. :)

yeah shes not my friend anymore on any of my accounts...and her profile is the only one that wont come up and hers is the only room that I can't access. thats too bad  :blink:   i think she deleted it too
They've gone off my friends list too. Perhaps they have. :D

[SIZE=14pt]EDIT:[/SIZE]

They can't have. I just tried testing it by creating a new account and using that ID, and it didn't work. Looky here. I guess we'll need to wait and find out what's going on?

[SIZE=14pt]EDIT:[/SIZE]

They can't have. I just tried testing it by creating a new account and using that ID, and it didn't work. Looky here. I guess we'll need to wait and find out what's going on?[/color][/b]
I think regardless you cannot use anybody's ID that was once active because they may be confused for someone else. For example, if I deleted UP0987....nobody STILL would never be able to get that name

I think regardless you cannot use anybody's ID that was once active because they may be confused for someone else. For example, if I deleted UP0987....nobody STILL would never be able to get that name
Yeah that right.

I had a account before this one,

I deleted it,

and than I tried to make it again,

but it didn't go through.

Yep, that's true. But if AM2010 make new account (AM2011 for example) of course u see the name and understand that it might be her new account. But there are many who just puts their ID's trying to copy someone populars account. Well, AM2010 visited my room every single day. And always when she saw me she came to say me "Let's exchange items!" million times ;) :p She was sometimes annoying but she was part of tamatown :mellow: I was sure that i wouldnt say this but I really want her back to tamatown!!!! ^_^

Yep, that's true. But if AM2010 make new account (AM2011 for example) of course u see the name and understand that it might be her new account. But there are many who just puts their ID's trying to copy someone populars account. Well, AM2010 visited my room every single day. And always when she saw me she came to say me "Let's exchange items!" million times :p :chohimetchi: She was sometimes annoying but she was part of tamatown :chohimetchi: I was sure that i wouldnt say this but I really want her back to tamatown!!!! :mimitchi:
I didn't see Her yet. But I'll keep an eye out

Well, AM2010 visited my room every single day. And always when she saw me she came to say me "Let's exchange items!" million times :blink: :huh: She was sometimes annoying but she was part of tamatown :( I was sure that i wouldnt say this but I really want her back to tamatown!!!! :kusatchi:
you took the words right out of my mouth. i totally agree

AM2010 has entered to contest!!!!!!!!!! :kusatchi: :blink: ^_^ I saw her band!!!! :D She had 10th bronze cd :D

But it still shows in gotchi records ranking table that AM2010 is empty!?!?!? :huh: :D

Maybe she's not gone. :eek: OR SHE HAD ENTERED TO CONTEST BEFORE SHE DELETED HER ACCOUNT! :(

Never happened to me, that's weird. Maybe someone wants to PRETEND that he or she wants to have the best Tama account. ^_^ :kusatchi:

Vote for AK8425! :blink: :huh: :( :D

Every time I go to AM2010's house, she practically BEGS me to give her a present, that's how she got ALL of that stuff. ^_^

Vote for AK8425! :( :huh: :kusatchi: :blink: :D

Oh, that explains a lot. Cz she always gives me presents and i think how she have got them :angry: :mellow:

Nice to see friends on MC here in tamatalk!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back