WARNING!: ACCOUNT RESET!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is so strange, yesterday my CD was back to bronze :huh: And I had no points <_< , then all of a sudden my points began raising and my CD became 1st gotchi gold!!! Its a wierd glitchi but I guess it made me have more gotchi points and a higher CD :unsure:

Yes It happened to mine but it didnt get any better <_< It may be because of the change of Tamatown or maybe a hack but thanks for the link! This will make it better! :huh:

My account keeps getting reset, even though I try to fix it it won't raise up. :(

And I was really going to win this contest before Bandai or someone hacker screwed up everything, thanks for that my cd is 10th bronze, competition result 6th :) :D :D ... and now my account won't won't raise up, it always turns down to level 1. Thanks a lot for those who did this! :D :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

My account keeps getting reset, even though I try to fix it it won't raise up. :angry: And I was really going to win this contest before Bandai or someone hacker screwed up everything, thanks for that my cd is 10th bronze, competition result 6th :D   :D   :D ... and now my account won't won't raise up, it always turns down to level 1. Thanks a lot for those who did this! :angry:   :angry:   :angry:   :angry:
:angry: what do you mean account reset? all of your items in your room are all gone? your base level and CD level back to level 1 and your awards and trophies are gone too? :angry: that's not hack, it's a glitch... tamatown is very glitchy and that was what I really hate :angry:

p.s. don't be mad if you only got 6th place because I'm only 11th place :) you are still luckier than I :angry:

My items are still with me but I lost all my money and levels. And btw I'm not the only one... JB4620, MO6472, XQ4749 also had this. I don't get that my cd level is bronze then it's suddenly moving to 3rd gold, very strange glitch then... Bandai should fix these stupid glitches. Oh AND contest end result came 45 MINUTES late!?!?

Thanks for that... my rank would have been much better because during this 45 minutes my account reseted and when I tried to fix it it always went back to level 1 with 10th bronze.

Before adding new places I think Bandai should fix these old glitches... :)

That happened to me too! *removed - naming & shaming - site rules * hacked me! :) :(

Last edited by a moderator:
That happened to me too! *removed - naming & shaming - site rules*  hacked me! :) :(
Don't name and shame! That's breaking the site rules.

It's tragic that you lost your points and got hacked, but don't blame it on him.

Naming and shaming is not allowed, and you should by now know of this.

Last edited by a moderator:
Updated the generator, now has a funky layout and no more looking through the long line of text. The site now grabs the data automatically!

Plus, why would I hack people? Seeing as I can get every item and as many points needed :S

Anyways check out the new site: https://musicstargen.site40.net/ ;]

I'm sad for all the people who had their accounts deleted.I hope no one is doing this to make fun of them. :kusatchi:

M-my 1st place gotchi gold CD... Ruined! However... my 2nd place ultimmate gold seems to be fine... The strange thing is, my CD rocketed to 1st place again. And my level became 50, even though at first, I was at level 36.

My account reseted again... It's so annoying!

Woah! How is possible to have ultimate gold and gotchi gold if you were at level 36!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back