WARNING!: ACCOUNT RESET!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
same here whenever i go to AM2010s house she begs me for things and one time i said no,thank you and she deleted me from her friends list :)

anyways i think a person who goes on tamatown is doing this and is probably a guest who we've been mean to

and this person could have an account and is reading what we're writting :wacko:

Maybe some hacker got jealous of all the great accounts..and decided to reset them.The hacker probably knows that you guys are all famous and popular, so he/she decided to reset your accounts as a cruel,cruel, joke for his/her own amusement.Yeah and maybe I can help rebuild your accounts? :D
well i got reset ALOT I GOT 5 GOLD CD'S AND i got 1319300gp so if i was a hacker i would steal the account not reset it

Yep, and I imagine how bad it must be to get hacked...luckely I never got hacked :mellow:
Me either, I NEVER got hacked on MC. Which is lucky for me. <_<

I just got my account reset again... My CD...10 th bronze

My level.... 1 <_< :huh: :huh: B)

But luckily my room is same and I have all the stuff

Last edited by a moderator:
I just got my account reset again... My CD...10 th bronzeMy level.... 1 :( :( :( :(

But luckily my room is same and I have all the stuff
WHAT?! :eek: :eek: Wow. I feel sorry your you. :( I HATE HACKERS! :angry:

Mine was reset to!! :angry: i was so mad!! BUT my room stayed the same to!! :D
WHAT?! You too?! :eek: AGH! :angry: HACKERS! :angry:

WHAT ACCOUNT RESET??? or ACCOUNT DELETION??? CAN'T LOG IN MY ACCOUNT :angry: :angry: :angry: WHY "username and password do not match"? THIS IS HAPPENING AGAIN! I tried to log in many times but I cannot still enter :( I don't want to believe that my account has been deleted... noooo :( maybe it was only a glitch :( :angry: i think

WHAT ACCOUNT RESET??? or ACCOUNT DELETION??? CAN'T LOG IN MY ACCOUNT :angry: :angry: :angry: WHY "username and password do not match"? THIS IS HAPPENING AGAIN! I tried to log in many times but I cannot still enter :angry: I don't want to believe that my account has been deleted... noooo :angry: maybe it was only a glitch :( :rolleyes: i think
That's a Tamatown glitch. You'll most likely be able to get on in a couple days. I got that message on the 19th and was able to get on the day after ;D

I feel so bad for you guys D: My account hasn't been reset but I still feel awful! Whoever is doing this is just either crazy or cruel! Maybe it IS a punishment for using the generator. Thank goodness I found this topic, I was about to use the generator myself O___O *phew*

That's a Tamatown glitch. You'll most likely be able to get on in a couple days. I got that message on the 19th and was able to get on the day after ;D
I feel so bad for you guys D: My account hasn't been reset but I still feel awful! Whoever is doing this is just either crazy or cruel! Maybe it IS a punishment for using the generator. Thank goodness I found this topic, I was about to use the generator myself O___O *phew*
I don't think that it's a punishment for using the generator because I got my account reset even though I didn't use the generator <_<

I think that generator made account resets and other glitches, when there wasn't that 1000 points limit.

*removed - site rules*

... we're not looking for the way to find who is the "hacker" because there's no hacker. It's a glitch what resets people account.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think that generator made account resets and other glitches, when there wasn't that 1000 points limit.
it was always a limit of 1000 but the hacker uses that and puts in random id things in does somthing like this -10000000000 everything

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back