Warning! Atenndion all V3 owners! Please read!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
[SIZE=21pt] For V3 owners! Warning: DO NOT buy the boom box and the CD together. The CD will bust the boom box and the boom box is 1400 points! If you want the CD badly and you have the boom box, wrap or throw away the boom box and vice versa. When an item is wrapped it can't be used. PLEASE FOLLOW THIS WARNING IF YOU DON'T WANT TO WASTE POINTS![/SIZE]
tut should have read this i put them both together and it exploded anyway what use is the cd wthout the boombox know it makes it explode but whats the point off the cd :wacko: :D

i wish i would have read this sooner cuz my boom box blew up!!! today too!!! :marumimitchi:

This is a useless thread, every V3 owner would not be stupid enough to buy the boom box, besides, almost every item dissapears after use and that is what happens to the boom box. It is useless information, I'm sorry to discourage you but it's true.
not every item :hitodetchi:

I have gone to Tamatown, but I will not let me see any of my things! And Tamagotchi V3 is harder to take care of! When ever I play with it, it gets angry! :Cries:

Actually I have both the cd and the boombox... I just don't use the cd and I just leave it there in my items. I just use the boombox as if the cd wasn't there.

thanks for the warning i was going to buy the cd but i have the boombox

thanks

but if you accidently press the CD there is a way how to stop it press A :D :huh: :mametchi: :furawatchi: :pochitchi:

I wonder why the boom box breaks.... how odd that they would make it do that?...
Maybe because the CD looks all cracked like that? If you check it, it's broken, and cracked.

Woah...ok.... thanks for the warning.

The question that still remains unanswered though is......

What is the CD used for?

it works sometimes i've tried it be4 sometimes it works it cool it has different music

[SIZE=21pt] Okay, The CD may work with the boom box, but the probabilites are higher that the Cd will destroy the boom box. The odds of the Cd destroying the boom box is the same at every stage. Still, you sholden't take the risk. [/SIZE] :eek:

~Camelle.

[SIZE=21pt]  For V3 owners!  Warning: DO NOT buy the boom box and the CD together. The CD will bust the boom box and the boom box is 1400 points! If you want the CD badly and you have the boom box, wrap or throw away the boom box and vice versa. When an item is wrapped it can't be used. PLEASE FOLLOW THIS WARNING IF YOU DON'T WANT TO WASTE POINTS![/SIZE]
i lost my boombox wen i played the disc :furawatchi:

Last edited by a moderator:
the cd is used for the grammaphone which is more then 3000 gp i think it was 5000 or 5500

the boombox works with the cd. mine didn't explode or anythin after 3 turns

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back