Warning! Atenndion all V3 owners! Please read!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmm... but last time I used the CD with the boom box and it worked, giving me a different tune than the normal one but when I used it again it exploded :angry:

Why should we bi the CD.all your tama does is look at it :blink: :lol: .

Yes :blink: But sometimes it works and overs it does't :lol:

Whos a cheeky devil?

ME!

~Ne~

Its not that if u bi the boom box an' the CD together. if u go on 2 the CD when u have the boom box then the CD will come down and blow up the boom box when your tama isn't looking.

Last edited by a moderator:
You are wrong mametchi_man(Sorry to say), and santagotchi is right. I myself, have brought the boombox and the CD and it did explode. I happened to buy another boombox, if you have the sound on and if you are playing with it, the boombox makes music and you can use it again. But if you have the CD and use that in the boombox, it will explode B)

-GotchiGirl!
:) i agree with GotchiGirl

The ipod is in the music shop in tamagotchi town

but sometimes you can also get it in yr shop (both V2 and V3)

Oh my god thank you so much for telling me. I bought the CD and it wouldn't play so I started saving up for the boom box... but thank god I read this just in time. :)

Hello again! <_<
[SIZE=21pt]Hey there! What you just did is called spamming.[/SIZE]

Stupid/short

Pointless

Annoying

Mesages(spelling)

We want to keep the SPAM at TT at minimum, so if you want to say Hi to me, do it though PM.

Personal

Mesagge (spelling)

Post on topic here. In this topic, you can post about your exepince about putting the boom boox and the CD together.

~Camelle.

this topic has been bumped by santagotchi
[SIZE=21pt]I din't bump this. Bumping is if the topic has been dead for more than 3 months and get posted in. The guides only close it if it is a topic on opion (spelling), like "whats your favorite color" or "Whats your favorite tamagotchi charecter (spelling)". Bell sprout said " Helpful topics get cleaned, not closed". Cleaned means the guides delete SPAMMY posts. Now lets get back on topic. I discovered the CD is not for the ipod. It is for the gramophone. The gramophone is very rare and costs 5000pts. Rare things usually come in a half price sale.[/SIZE]

~Camelle

Last edited by a moderator:
i tryde it today it wocked its so cool tune :huh: but it brock after that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back