Warning! Atenndion all V3 owners! Please read!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I learned all that the hard way lolz!

[SIZE=21pt]Hey there! What you just did is called spamming.[/SIZE]

Stupid/short

Pointless

Annoying

Mesages(spelling)

We want to keep the SPAM at TT at minimum, so if you want to say Hi to me, do it though PM.

Personal

Mesagge (spelling)

Post on topic here. In this topic, you can post about your exepince about putting the boom boox and the CD together.

~Camelle.

Santagotchi....not to be rude but what you said was kind of spamming like if you post saying that is spam then technically you are spamming.

Which is completely different from what I'm doing because I'm also about to say something About the disc thingermaggigger.

So I thought my tama was just a klutz the first time so I bought like three more and tried again because the cds were so cheap. Then, it worked a few times but then it exploded so I figured it was just my tama. Then when I used it on different tamas I realized it did the same thing.....

Yeah I learned all that the hard way lolz!

[SIZE=21pt]Hey there! What you just did is called spamming.[/SIZE]

Stupid/short

Pointless

Annoying

Mesages(spelling)

We want to keep the SPAM at TT at minimum, so if you want to say Hi to me, do it though PM.

Personal

Mesagge (spelling)

Post on topic here. In this topic, you can post about your exepince about putting the boom boox and the CD together.

~Camelle.

Santagotchi....not to be rude but what you said was kind of spamming like if you post saying that is spam then technically you are spamming.

Which is completely different from what I'm doing because I'm also about to say something About the disc thingermaggigger.

So I thought my tama was just a klutz the first time so I bought like three more and tried again because the cds were so cheap. Then, it worked a few times but then it exploded so I figured it was just my tama. Then when I used it on different tamas I realized it did the same thing.....
That person was a newbie and I was figuring that he/she diddn't know what was SPAMMING, so I explained it to her. Now let's get back on topic!

~Camelle

You know, I've noticed that a LOT of people here seem to make a point of correcting and/or insulting each other about how and what should or should not be posted. As a matter of fact, a great deal of space here is used by people correcting each other, ALL THE TIME!! (You know who you are.)It's getting to be a drag. If you want to correct each other, why don't you do that in PM? I'd make this a PM myself, except there are too many people who love to correct each other on any given topic at any given moment. We have moderators here, that's there job. This should be a fun place. let's not be fun police, k?

Respectfully,

P.C.

You know, I've noticed that a LOT of people here seem to make a point of correcting and/or insulting each other about how and what should or should not be posted. As a matter of fact, a great deal of space here is used by people correcting each other, ALL THE TIME!! (You know who you are.)It's getting to be a drag. If you want to correct each other, why don't you do that in PM? I'd make this a PM myself, except there are too many people who love to correct each other on any given topic at any given moment. We have moderators here, that's there job. This should be a fun place. let's not be fun police, k?
Respectfully,

P.C.
Ok. Lets not flame.

~Camelle.

And yeah, I had that happen too. Except that I was actually able to listen several times before it broke. *shrugs*

If this topic goes off-topic again, then I will get a guide.

[SIZE=21pt] For V3 owners! Warning: DO NOT buy the boom box and the CD together. The CD will bust the boom box and the boom box is 1400 points! If you want the CD badly and you have the boom box, wrap or throw away the boom box and vice versa. When an item is wrapped it can't be used. PLEASE FOLLOW THIS WARNING IF YOU DON'T WANT TO WASTE POINTS![/SIZE]
OOOOKAY............... I get the point. You didn't have to yell though.

This is a useless thread, every V3 owner would not be stupid enough to buy the boom box, besides, almost every item dissapears after use and that is what happens to the boom box. It is useless information, I'm sorry to discourage you but it's true.
Not every item! The stereo wont go away after use!

I did not have my stereo blow up anyway and i got the cd by my parents!

I'm so mad about that!

I just ddi it and KABLAM!!!!!!!!!!

it exploded!!!!!

and those things are expensive. Myn was 1500 points. The CD's don't even do any thing it just stands around the CD

does is ????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:unsure: ;) :D :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

P.S does any body know how to get

:furawatchi:

actually its only if you play the cd it blows up

so next time don't tell gibarish

ok.....

ill take every1's advice........

seeing how im still trying 2 figure out how 2 get a wooltchi,

y is it so many girls hav tamagotchi's?

SPREAD THE WORD 2 BOYS 2

i was lucky 2 b nosy and found out about these guys.....

hehe xD

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLTCHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

i knew that, but i see some others didnt! thanks for the help!

(also, i think there was a topic with a glitch how u can avoid blowing up the boombox!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back