Wat do ppl think of.....

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tosakatchigal

Reaction score
I am called a freak by the bad popular kids, the bad popular girls think they can use me, (but i know better), the nice popular girls think of me as sweet as a lollypop, idk if there are nice popular boys, but one dude is really perverted, and the mean uncool boys think their popular so they pick on me, (because they think their popular/think im not cool), the nice uncool boys are my friends, (and 1 likes me), the mean uncool girls dont give a crud, and the nice uncool girls r my friends! Overall, ima nice popular girl! A few look up 2 me! So yeah... :furawatchi: :lol: :blink:

The mean popular girls often say things to try and get to me, but one of my strengths is really not taking things to heart or caring about what mean people say, so I brush that off. There aren't any mean popular boys. The nice popular boys think I'm adorable and funny and are my friends (and one is my boyfriend!). There aren't any mean uncool boys. The nice uncool boys are also my friends, but not so close. There aren't any mean uncool girls. The nice 'uncool' girls are my best friends and they love me! Overall, I am popular and have tons of great friends and a "clumsy but lovable" reputation!! I love my life. :D

-bratztroxg

I'm the "someday she's going to be famous" girl. I'm the musical/ theatre girl.

Some people think I'm a freak, while others think I just have a lot of energy

A lot of my friends call me cute. I'm one of the short people.

I'm also known as an overachiever, and a smart kid.

Many of my friends are older than me.

Overall, I'm the "talented sweet girl"

I'm not trying to be like, a snob or anything, or stuck-up, but I'm probably the most popular girl in my highschool.

For some reason, people always want to befriend me, go out with me, etc.

I have a few friends who are sort of like my "followers". I don't understand why, but they seem to follow me everywhere and try to copy me.

But meh, I don't really think overly highly of myself. o.0

Deep down, though, I have no idea what they TRULY think of me. Must be something good, right? :S

Last edited by a moderator:
At my school I'm a social outcast.

Almost everyone their is an idiot, so I don't really mind. My friends think I'm kind, awesome, funny, &&witty. They love me, &&I love them. I don't know what the other's think of me.. but I'm pretty sure their opinions of me aren't too high.

I'm not trying to be like, a snob or anything, or stuck-up, but I'm probably the most popular girl in my highschool.For some reason, people always want to befriend me, go out with me, etc.

I have a few friends who are sort of like my "followers"...
I think it must be nice if everyone thinks so much of you that they all want to befriend you or "follow" you...

... but do you have any real friends...?

You make it sound like they are all "hangers on" :rolleyes: which, if true, is a little sad.

I think it must be nice if everyone thinks so much of you that they all want to befriend you or "follow" you...
... but do you have any real friends...?

You make it sound like they are all "hangers on" :rolleyes: which, if true, is a little sad.
Well, alot of them are like that...

But I do have many many friends who I love. <3

Aha.

Anyways, people always tell me that I'm a little "airheaded".

Which could be true.

Not sure. I'm not considered popular, but I have many friends and many people know who I am. I've been called cute here and there, and I am a huge flirt. xD Guys seem to like me as a friend, and I seem to get along with the popular girls just fine. I rarely have enemies now, I befriended them all. I don't know what I'm considered. Probably the cute shy one. :furawatchi:

I'm the little clumsy outcast that wont follow the new fads.

For example, the new "Fad" In my class is reading the Twilight series and playing Manhunt (A kind of tag). I sometimes play Manhunt, but I hate the Twilight series. They ask "Why arn't you following the rules?" "What rules? Oh, you mean fad? No."

Lots of people know me and come to me for advice. I am known as trust worthy. Teachers love me but I'm not made fun of because of that. I'm smart , but more like "street smart". Not "book smart". though I get fairly good grades. I'm considered a good , great , etc friend ^^.

//Hazel!!!

People think I get good grades and I'm quiet.

I do not get good grades and I am only quiet in class because I hate school and there's no one to talk to.

My friends think I'm mean and I have a bad attitude xD

They're the one's who know me.

Uh...

I don't know.

IRL, they probably think of me as a band geek. I love being a band geek, so why should I care? I take it as a compliment.

Hmmm......

Bad Popular girls stare at me with that look........*grr*

Normal people are nice to me.

Mean people call me a geek. (So what if I'm like, smarter than you people???)

Whatever. :furawatchi:

Well, my school is split into 4 sections: The ghetto, the soft-spoken people, the popular scene people, and 'others'. Pretty much all of them love me, 'cept the ghetto people, but that's okay, because I'm afraid of them. I hang out with the scene popular group, but the emo kids love me, even though I'm the preppiest person alive. I sit on their laps while they stroke my hair, smell my perfume, and call me Barbie. I also trip and act stupid a lot, which they laugh at really hard. I'm known as the dumb blonde. Actually, that's one of the reasons I'm so popular. Because I'm 'effin stupid. XD I don't really mind.

My friend from another class told my ex-friend that I am very popular in my class. o__O Um..some people are like "What the heck?" when I use words that are just a bit above our grade. Every boy thinks I'm the smartest person in the school, and only one person likes me..I think. With little evidence. (It's the person I like who [may] like me!!!! 8D)

I'm not trying to be like, a snob or anything, or stuck-up, but I'm probably the most popular girl in my highschool.For some reason, people always want to befriend me, go out with me, etc.

I have a few friends who are sort of like my "followers". I don't understand why, but they seem to follow me everywhere and try to copy me.

But meh, I don't really think overly highly of myself. o.0

Deep down, though, I have no idea what they TRULY think of me. Must be something good, right? :S
I'm going to sound conceited aswell, but this is like story of my life.

Although I am homeschooled.

Hmm.. I don't really know.

I'm extremely analytical and sometimes I just get into bad little moods where I feel everyone hates me. Which is irrational and has no basis but it happens.

I couldn't tell you. I hope I'm held in a good view but eh, I dunno. I haven't done anything to tick people off. Except for one of my former-friends but her reason is stupid [she can't take that I have a different opinion on a certain issue so she hates me]. Maybe they think I'm stupid but I'm really not.

Who knows. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back