Wat do ppl think of.....

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well Im really smart and nice so im like in the middle im avarage but alot of my friends are popular and so yeah.....

P.S. Being smart i help alot of ppl so i think thats one of my streanghts (but i sellp as good as a mouse)

Supposedly I am viewed as "Popular."

But I guess going to a catholic school with 27 kids in your class, that's normal for me.

I make the trends, not follow them.

I trip over air.

I randomly hug people (This includes glomping.) The thing is, Now people come up and hug me for no reason. 8D

I get good grades, But so do the other "popular" people, so who cares?

I'm the girl who walks in with chopsticks in her hair, sixteen bangle bracelets and rainbow socks instead of the navy blue you're supposed to wear.

I really don't view myself as popular, I'm more of a nerd, really.

I hang out a lot with the grade above us, but I only get to see Angelina in that class at lunch (Where we continue to break the rules and let her sit at our table, even though its divided by grade.) and break times (Where we run, giggle, scream, stomp, hug, dogpile, Spin, laugh, fall over, dance, freak out, talk, sit, walk, etc...)

I love my friends because they're just like me :3

The "Cool Popular girls": I am one, lmao, But they love me.

The "Cool Popular Guys": Think I'm cute and hilarious, they love me too.

The "Teachers pets.": Hate me because I do it better than them :3

The "Nerds": Hate me/Love me. Depends on who.

The "Middle Class": Depends on who, but, Really, they love me 8D

The "Freaks": Their my best friends, duh.

The rest: ... um.

The Next grade up: They love me, I have more friends there than in my class, (Sage, Alafia, Angelina, Maria, Katelyn, Jesse (I think.... O_O), Gio, Ashley, Jordan, etc...)

So, there's my rank.... lol.

Well, my school is split into 4 sections: The ghetto, the soft-spoken people, the popular scene people, and 'others'. Pretty much all of them love me, 'cept the ghetto people, but that's okay, because I'm afraid of them. I hang out with the scene popular group, but the emo kids love me, even though I'm the preppiest person alive. I sit on their laps while they stroke my hair, smell my perfume, and call me Barbie. I also trip and act stupid a lot, which they laugh at really hard. I'm known as the dumb blonde. Actually, that's one of the reasons I'm so popular. Because I'm 'effin stupid. XD I don't really mind.
Sorry for the double post, but this reply makes me laugh, a lot. I'm not sure why, but the thought of you sitting on emo kids laps is, laughable?

It's cute :3

Short, small, snappy, smart, adorable (like in the newborn baby sense xP), theatre person, insane writer, weird...

Mimitchi Fan200- There's a function to edit your post, it's pretty helpful so you don't have to make multiple posts. ^-^

Well, I can be known as a freak and goodie-too-shoes. My friends think of me as a kind and caring friend who always helps them when something's wrong and makes them smile. The popular kids talk to me, but they don't think of me as a friend. The nerdy guys always seem to have a crush on me and so do the popular idiots. I suppose I've gotten more friends this year which has lifted me up from the social outcast bit, to a normal person. I'm happy with my group of friends and hopefully I'll get more friends next year.
Okay, I dont really think that anymore...I think I'm just in-between insanely popular and insanely unpopular. I have friends and I'm happy with them ((<33 you friends :( ))

I am the class clown, along with a few others...... but I am the master.. ;D

There aren't really any popular girls in my class, there's basically just girly... sporty... and others. :p I am in the others and the sporty group...

And I don't even try to be funny.... but people always tell me that I am the 'class clown.' But, I get good marks.. so I guess they think of me as class clown/good writer/the girl who always laughs and does weird idiotic things with her friend and no one knows why... o_O

I like it. :p (but of course I am not other people so I do not 100% know what they think of me :D )

I am called a freak by the bad popular kids, the bad popular girls think they can use me, (but i know better), the nice popular girls think of me as sweet as a lollypop, idk if there are nice popular boys, but one dude is really perverted, and the mean uncool boys think their popular so they pick on me, (because they think their popular/think im not cool), the nice uncool boys are my friends, (and 1 likes me), the mean uncool girls dont give a crud, and the nice uncool girls r my friends! Overall, ima nice popular girl! A few look up 2 me! So yeah... :huh: :huh: :huh:
Me hav new reputation!

Mean guys: think im emo...

All girls: think im sensitive and treat me like a baby!

Nice guys: think im alright, (1 of them has a crush on me and other friend).

True friends: Duh, they treat me the way i wanna be treated.

Me: i care 4 myself, but friends come first!

Mean guys+All girls=WAR!!!

So yeah~! :huh: ;) :huh:

Eh, well the nice popular girls kind of like me, but my personality [i like to think] is to awesome for them to handle. The nice popular guys talk to me, and some are my friends. The mean popular girls try to talk to me, but I rarely pay attention to them anymore. The mean popular guys.. well, they don't waste their time with me, and I don't waste my time with them. No one I know is actually really 'uncool' I get along with alot of people, but most of my friends are guys.

I'm an outcast. :/ People have picked on me ever since 1st grade. -.-

I'm used to it by now and it's easier to ignore. Eventually most people grew out of it.

But I do have my own group of friends. And they are amazing. I'm not sure what they think of me though. I bet they must think I am annoying at times. But hopefully their feelings to me aren't too bad. D;

ANTISOCIAL DORK.

That's what people think of me at school.

Meh >.>

I'm different when I'm around my friends and outside of the wretched learning facilities.

And plus, I just decide be to be like that in school because people there aren't worth my time.

My friends think I'm very witty, loud, and unpredictable 8]

People think I'm quiet, which I'm not. I just used to be pretty quiet in elementary school and it just stuck with me. :(

My friends know I'm not quiet though, and most people like me once they get to know me, most people don't take the time to though.

I don't really know for sure. ASK SOMEONE ELSE. ;)

People think of meh... >.>;;

A strange, weird, abnormal somewhat hyperactive... EVIL MASTMIND!. x3 Okay, Okay, maybe evil mastermind is what I want to them to think of me as... >.> They just don't seem to get the message! Whenever I try to tell them about my evil plans to rule the world most of em just shake their heads and walk away. o.o;; Meh real friends laugh and ask for certain countries when I become empress of the world, sitting on my royal huge thrown... WELL, ANYWAYS. I for one, think being normal is soooo overrated. >x3

Well... I know what my school friends think of me. They think I'm a little weird child who reads books too high for my level. Morons(that's not a bad word here right?). They don't read books at a high enough level... And they think I'm really fun to make fun of *nod nod*. But I don't mind. I get a laugh out of it. And I managed to get in with the popular kids at my new school right away. The grade sevens all call me Frankie, but what do they know. >_<

Other people in my school say I have mental problems. Some people say that I'm just a general idiot with no common sense.

My friends think I'm cool, though xD

quiet, and sometimes really, really........ how do i explain it?...... weird. not normal..

Hmm, this year I got louder ;3

I suppose I'm in the middle. Although I can be overly loud and have way too many laugh attacks. I'm not one of the so called ''popular people''. I've never hung out with them and probably never will. I have 2 best friends at school; Sarah and Jen. We're incredibly childish and we laugh too much. We have so much fun together, it's awesome.

Well, I dont really know what people think of me. The weird freak? I dunno...smart people love me, popular kids think Im weird and my friends love me even more then the smart people <333

Good thing is, I dont have any enemies. None at all. I'm fine with everyone.

People either think I'm too quiet/nerdy or otherwise I think they don't mind me...I'm silly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back