Wat do ppl think of.....

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I can be known as a freak and goodie-too-shoes. My friends think of me as a kind and caring friend who always helps them when something's wrong and makes them smile. The popular kids talk to me, but they don't think of me as a friend. The nerdy guys always seem to have a crush on me and so do the popular idiots. I suppose I've gotten more friends this year which has lifted me up from the social outcast bit, to a normal person. I'm happy with my group of friends and hopefully I'll get more friends next year.

Everyone at school (like even the teachers) treat me like im a baby because I'm small and I have a really high squeaky voice xDDD

but all my friends know i'm a blood sucking devil lol ;)

For some reason I intimidate people. I'm not sure why though. It's only some, however. Those who speak to me say I'm wise like an old owl. "yeah, thanks a lot" I say. I don't find it fun being 'old' or 'an owl'. But their giving it to me as a complement, so I suppose I don't mind to much. Others call me bold and ambitious. Just the other day someone said that I am professional and humorous... that was a bit nice. I've never really been catagorized as something "bad". Two years ago a lover said I was a 'work-a-holic'. We both decided we should part ways. Since then I've tried to lighten up and have some fun.

I consider myself 'pleasant'. I don't think I ever come off to strong. I'm very self-confident. I'm posting what I think about myself because at the end of the day, that's all the really matters. Besides, if you like yourself, others will. ( I know, cheesy, right? its true though).

-Haru

People have mixed opinions of me. Most people think I'm a quiet and private person, but some think I am the most annoying and loud person they've ever met.

I stick up for myself and other people whenever they are rudely confronted by stuck up girls, so those girls hate me.

I get along well with some of the nicer popular girls. When I'm in their classes, they have a lot of respect for me.

The people who most popular people wouldn't be caught dead around are my friends. Sure, they're the 'nerds' or whatever label you want to put on them, and I'm very different to them in a million ways. They see me as a very quiet person, because I don't talk much. I just stare off into the distance all lunch, daydreaming of course.

As for the popular guys, I steer clear of them. They're snobby female friends probably told stuff about me to them ;)

Pplz probably think I'm nerdy, which I totally am! ;)

Also, they probably think I'm cute in my own sort of way. :kuribotchi:

Most people think I am very kind. I have a reputation for being kind to almost anyone. I am also smart in a way that isn't nerdy if that makes sense. I also have a repuatation for being a ditz, which totally contradicts the smart thing. I just think that I am smart when it matters. =]

I am known as being sweet and people who don't know me think I am quiet. (People who don't know me totally disagree).

With my friends I have a reputation for being an optimist. People often refer to me as "Sunshine Rainbow" or "Smiles And Rainbows." as an inside joke. =]

I can be klutzy and I have a reputation for having hundreds of "blond" moments every day. Things just slip out of my mouth before I even think about them. It's always funny though but my friends do pay me out sometimes. It's all good though.

In short I am the:

*Kind

*Kind Of Smart

*Ditzy

*Sweet

*Quiet

*Optimistic

*Klutzy

*"Blond"

People have mixed opinions of me. Most people think I'm a quiet and private person, but some think I am the most annoying and loud person they've ever met.
I stick up for myself and other people whenever they are rudely confronted by stuck up girls, so those girls hate me.

I get along well with some of the nicer popular girls. When I'm in their classes, they have a lot of respect for me.

The people who most popular people wouldn't be caught dead around are my friends. Sure, they're the 'nerds' or whatever label you want to put on them, and I'm very different to them in a million ways. They see me as a very quiet person, because I don't talk much. I just stare off into the distance all lunch, daydreaming of course.

As for the popular guys, I steer clear of them. They're snobby female friends probably told stuff about me to them :(
=)

It's always the quiet and mystierious ppl who are secretly annoying! :( :D :p

You know what?

I don't know what people think of me.

Why?

Because I DON'T LISTEN TO THEM.

I don't care what people think of me, if it's negitive.

Or, even if it's positive.

I have my own opinion about myself, and I beleive,

that, that's all that matters.

As long as I know who I am, idk about anyone elses opinion.

Anyways.

My opinion about myself it.

I can be a realy...mean person. (The b word)

But I can also be pretty nice.

Depends on what kidna mood you catch me in.

I'm a female.

I'm a lesbian, and if you don't like it get over it.

I guess people would consiter me..a freak.

But, as I said, I don't care.

I'm responsible. I'm good with money.

I'm highly reliable, and know I would never screw someone over.

I'm kind, I help people in need.

But when I'm not any of the above..I'm just mean.

That is all.

( :( ) :(

Most people think i'm a Nerd. I honestly don't care.

I do well in school, why should I be made fun of for that? So what if I do my homework every night instead of going out with my boyfriend.

Some people might think i'm weird. Again, I could care less. Im a really random person. So what, I like Punk Rock music and they like Hip-Hop.

People ether think I'm kinda wacky or am really out there and unique. I'm known for wearing cat ears and a cat tail to school, and for liking classic rock. My circle of friends all like video games and anime. Many guys and some girls think I'm really cute and sweet. I've only got one person who avoids me, but thats because of some incident that I'd rather not talk about.

You know what?
I don't know what people think of me.

Why?

Because I DON'T LISTEN TO THEM.

I don't care what people think of me, if it's negitive.

Or, even if it's positive.

I have my own opinion about myself, and I beleive,

that, that's all that matters.

As long as I know who I am, idk about anyone elses opinion.

Anyways.

My opinion about myself it.

I can be a realy...mean person. (The b word)

But I can also be pretty nice.

Depends on what kidna mood you catch me in.

I'm a female.

I'm a lesbian, and if you don't like it get over it.

I guess people would consiter me..a freak.

But, as I said, I don't care.

I'm responsible. I'm good with money.

I'm highly reliable, and know I would never screw someone over.

I'm kind, I help people in need.

But when I'm not any of the above..I'm just mean.

That is all.

( :( ) :)
good 4 u! Idk who i trueley am though........ :( :( :(

There aren't really any mean popular girls at my school. Most of them are really friendly but a few can be quite grumpy but not in a bullying way. I am a sort of uncool quite friendly girl i guess but I keep things to myself and everyone who doesn't really know me thinks I am really really quiet.

I'm the chick with style, yet with attitude. No one really hates me, and I'm well known, but I'm not popular either.

I'm also the "cool nerd", who doesn't listen in class, but still gets really good marks.

And I think people think I'm annoying - well they can eat it. -__-

I'm the unpopular, short, ugly nerd that no one wants to hang out with. But, who cares about popular people and mean people when you have a nice group of friends that care about you, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back