>>> We Are Young <<<

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Leo laughed at Shelly.

Sierra frowned. "You're not feeling better. Don't lie to me."

Standing up, Shelly grinned. "It'd be nice to have an introduction." She hinted.

"Storm." Storm pointed to himself.

"I'm Para." Para grinned.

Olivia watched Shelly curiously with a small smile on her face. Shelly was an interesting girl, and she enjoyed having someone that was so happy with them.

Peter walked over to Olivia and sat down beside her.

Avy recovered from her own fall, laughing. "I sure did miss you, Squee! I don't know if you know Davyn but he's over there." she pointed to a feathery golden heap under the tree.

Last edited by a moderator:
Davyn's conjured wings of Light disappeared. He quickly sat up, hearing his name called. Davyn smiled and walked over to Squee.

Asvoria looked at Squee, "you two know each other?"

"Yeah. I've met him. I got 'scooped up' by him and a few others after my parents died." Shelly said sadly.

Asvoria gave him a sideways glance, "How many people have you rescued?" she asked Davyn.

He just smiled at the both of them,"many!"

"Hey Dex," Asvoria said. "When are we going to find the hotel?"

Rune shrugged, "it's nothing I can't handle."

Peter smiled and stood up. "I'm definitely ready!" He cheered. Olivia stood up beside him and folded the blanket she had shared with Storm.

(How'd your tests go, Gamer?)

((turns out, exams are tomorrow and Thursday. So I slept all day. I needed it too, I've been having troubles with my boyfriend *facepalm* so I get to get all restressed out tomorrow))

Asvoria summoned a Shadow Cloak as she followed Dex. She felt pretty bad-a with it on. Davyn laughed at her and summoned a white Light Cloak, mocking her.

Oh, that sucks D:

Dex summoned a fire cloak, which did not work out too we as he almost burnt the entire forest down.

"I'd make an earth cloak, but my spine might snap," Peter said and chuckled. Olivia bit her lip, then unfolded her blanket and tied it around herself like a cloak. She beamed and giggled lightly.

(Ah, I'm sure you'll do fine on them! I was so incredibly stressed over mine and they weren't as hard as I thought!)

((I hope so haha mine decide wether or not I stay in the advanced program at my school))

Asvoria just laughed at everyone, feeling more than a little embarrassed. "Hmm...I doubt I've ever told anyone this." she said, crunching over some leaves and reaching out to hold Dex's hand. "but I love you guys. You are all amazing people with amazing talent." she beamed.

Rune tried to smile at Sierra. "Want to do that hotel thing now?"

"I'm glad we met you guys too. I don't know what we would have done if we didn't run into you all." Olivia said happily. Peter smiled at Olivia proudly. Not even three days ago, Olivia was refusing to associate with anyone but him, and now here she was, opening up to everyone and trusting people other than him.

(Oh jeez! Well good luck on them! :D )

lol, 8th grade rocks. No big tests like that.

Sierra frowned. "You sure you're up for it?"

Dex nodded. "I love you guys too."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back