Webkinz Chat

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
me to, but if you go to the W shop, and click on pet of the month, and go to the second page, and click on the big car, IT IS A BLACK LAB!!! RIGHT??????

Last edited by a moderator:
ok. I havent gome on webkinz yet this morning, (trust me, me and my sister get up early on weekends.XD) I hope there is pet of the month activites today.

here are some webkinz ideas that ganz should make:

a snow leopard

a mustang horse

a tabby cat

a dragon

a snowy owl

a lynx cat

a black and white border collie

a parrot

a dolphin

here are some webkinz PRODUCT ideas that ganz should make:

christmas ortamints

home decor

webkinz clothing( for onlyyou to wear)

Ganz should build a webkinz only shop for each town, city, small city for canada and the U.S.A!

I cant wait till Chritmas on webkinz! my panda Bamboo will be cooking for my pets on Chritmas is one of your pets going to be cooking on Chritmas?

here are some webkinz ideas that ganz should make:a snow leopard

a mustang horse

a tabby cat

a dragon

a snowy owl

a lynx cat

a black and white border collie

a parrot

a dolphin

here are some webkinz PRODUCT ideas that ganz should make:

christmas ortamints

home decor

webkinz clothing( for onlyyou to wear)

Ganz should build a webkinz only shop for each town, city, small city for canada and the U.S.A!
I agree completely! That would be sooo cool!

mabye. XD lol! but my pink poodle dosent have that. but it might. I have to check but my webkinz are in boxes because I am moving.

Last edited by a moderator:
Daisy just got sick out of nowhere while I was at Quizzy's. So I took her to the Doctor and she SNEEZED!! It sounded like this: ACHOO! Lolz! [surely nobody here finds sneezing as funny as I do?] She sneezed and coughed! Doctor Quack said that she had a cold. So I got her the tablet medicine and she was better. Then I fed her some soup, like Doctor Quack instructed, gave her a bath to make her happier, and put her to bed.

really? that happend to my friend. but.. he tried to make his pug sick. (lol) and Dr. Quack told him to eat popcicles and eat a surrten(sp?) medicne.

I just looked in the FAQ on webkinz.com and it said that Webkinz pets can get sick if there's just a sickness going around, so that's probably what happened to Daisy. That's the second time she's gotten sick already! And I've only had her 2 months!

i might not get a webkinz for christmas because all of the webkinz where i live are flying of the shelves like crazy :eek: . but at least i got my sister a webkinz. and i will get lots of christmas and b-day money to spend in boxing week on webkinz.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back