Webkinz Chat

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sweetypie, you act like it's a sin that someone isn't going to get you a webkinz for Christmas. How many webkinz do you have? Like, 80? Yeah, I'd be reeeal upset if I wasn't going to get another. I think that's plenty.

My little sisters got sick like when she logged in. Lol she started crying and she didint know what to do. lol. She kept asking me then i did. My little sister: SOHA I LOVE YOU 5 BILLION!. Me: okay.............*hugs*(shes only five yrs old xD)

i wanna collect all the webkinz. whats wrong with having 79 webkinz? i can have as many as i want. what if some retire? what is some new webkinz got released? and when i said that i might not get a webkinz for christmas, i ment that the webkinz were flying off the shelves fast and really hard to find. if more people are gonna get mad that i have 79 webkinz, i will just not post at this board(webkinz chat) until maybe april 2008.

Sweetypie, you act like it's a sin that someone isn't going to get you a webkinz for Christmas. How many webkinz do you have? Like, 80? Yeah, I'd be reeeal upset if I wasn't going to get another. I think that's plenty.
its NOT a sin. i ment that webkinz were just hard to find. i can probably wait until after christmas break to get another webkinz. or maybe my parents got me another for christmas because they probably ordered online to buy webkinz.

i bought 2 more today. the golden retriever(goldie) and the pink pony(cottoncandy). i have 17 now!!!! do any u guys like neopets? mine is horses123823.
Goldie? I named my golden retriever that too! Mines spelling Goldy.

My friend [the same friend that got me my pink poodle webkinz] got me strawberry body spritz for Christmas! I opened it up and sprayed it on me and my webkinz! We smell good now! It really has a nice smell! And I entered the code and got to choose a rare item from the Glam Boutique! I chose the green salon chair! It looks great in Daisy's room! Yayz! I is excited!

My friend [the same friend that got me my pink poodle webkinz] got me strawberry body spritz for Christmas! I opened it up and sprayed it on me and my webkinz! We smell good now! It really has a nice smell! And I entered the code and got to choose a rare item from the Glam Boutique! I chose the green salon chair! It looks great in Daisy's room! Yayz! I is excited!
i have the strawberry body spray and the strawberry lip gloss too

Cool. I didnt know there were codes in the body spray stuff. Im gonna give my friends who have webkinz webkinz charms. My friends who dont gave webkinz are going to get one. :(

..Im not saying it anymore. cept Body spritz are bad..
Actually, thanks to my body spray, I now have a really nice rare salon furniture piece, and something that I can spray on me to smell nice before I go to school. It really does have a nice smell. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back