Webkinz Chat

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone can add me. :p You don't have to ask. :) They changed the Webkinz World homepage to a Christmas scene.
Ok. I cant add you now because it says "We cannot connect to Webkinz World Please log in later for more fun and games".

I got a webkinz charm! Its a yorkie brushing its hair. I got bad luck today and i got a bad fairy who tricked me by dressing up like a forest fairy. Now i cant look for charms untill 6 hours ;)

Well, webkinz is really getting people angry, since They haven't BROUGHT NACK KINZCHAT PLUS! FIRST THEY SAY, THEY BRING IT BACK IN FALL, BUT OH, FALL IS *(@&*@&* OVER!!!!!! AND WINTER, THEY SHOULD HAVE BROUGHT IT BACK BY &!^&@@ NOW, BUT ALL THEY ARE DOING ARE ADDING CHEAP STUFF AND MAKING DUMB ITEMS AND ADDING STUPID MOVIE ADS AND WORKING ON STORIES! ENOUGH WITH ALL THESE RELEASES! JUST BRING BACK KINZCHAT PLUS!

I'm sending you your gift today, Sweetypie.

EDIT: Gift sent, if you don't like it or have it already, you can sell it in the W Shop to make a small amount of kinzcash.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm sending you your gift today, Sweetypie.
EDIT: Gift sent, if you don't like it or have it already, you can sell it in the W Shop to make a small amount of kinzcash.
it was a ballerina tale. i sent you a thank you card. well i have to go now. i am buzy today with my birthday and i wont be able to post anymore until tommorow.

i am back! this is what i got for my birthday yesterday:

a lil kinz st.bernard(named it charollette)

a cat snowglobe

and $75 to spend!(well i have $90 now cause before my birthday, i had $15)

tommorow is christmas. go onto webkinz world TOMMORROW to go a free gift.

I got 2 webkinz today! One is a black and white cat named Katelyn, the other is a pink poodle named Jane. My username is katlover001.

I didn't get any webkinz for Christmas. (Off-topic: I GOT A WII AND SONIC AND MARIO AT THE OLYMPIC GAMES TO GO WITH THE WII! WOOT!!!!!!!!!! But I didn't get MLB Power Pros!!!! (&@&*^#*!!!!))

I managed to get on webkinz and recieve the present, but it logged off on me, but I got the present at least.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back