Webkinz Chat

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think everyone got the same thing because me my sister and my friend got the same stuff. A globe , a christmas tree thingy, and a gingerbread monkey.

They stole the Christmas tree hat from another site that gives you items... (The other site gave out the hats on th2 24th)

I bought a pack of Training Cards. Time to enter the code, let's see what I get(If I get under 500 KINZCASH, I AM GOING TO BE SO @&@*!@* OFF!)

Lets see....

*eats popcorn*

*drums roll*

And...

OH WHAT THE HECK! IT LOGGED OUT WHEN I ENTERED THE CODE!

WTH! NOW IT SAYING THE CODE ISN'T EXISTING! WHAT THE HECK!

OMG, I HATE YOU GANZ! GIVING ME FALSE CODES!!! I AM NEVER, EVER GOING TO BUY A PACK OF TRAINING CARDS FOR TEH CODE EVER, I REPEAT, AGAIN!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I got on for Christmas but I had to log on at 6:40 in the morning because I was going on a trip. I returned yesterday and had a great time! I brought my 2 Webkinz too.

I got two for Christmas. I got a reindeer and a penguin webkinz. Today I went to the mall and got the brown arabian and the clydsdale. So now I have a pug a white poodle a penguin a reindeer a arabian and a clydsdale.

i got 6 new webkinz:

a turtle

a lil kinz koala

a lil kinz rabbit

a lil kinz gorilla

a lil kinz monkey

a lil kinz penguin

i also bought some webkinz mango body spray and webkinz banana lip gloss, 4 bookmarks, and a pack of trading cards.

cool!

I got 2 new webkinz, on the 24th, I got a turtle. On Chritmas I got a seal.

GotchiGirl, can you send me the friend request? I am kooz1.

i got 6 new webkinz:a turtle

a lil kinz koala

a lil kinz rabbit

a lil kinz gorilla

a lil kinz monkey

a lil kinz penguin

i also bought some webkinz mango body spray and webkinz banana lip gloss, 4 bookmarks, and a pack of trading cards.
i also bought the lil kinz panda

my friend got a Reindeer and also a koala. Do you think the ballerina (sp?) theme will retire soon? I think it will.

I got on for Christmas but I had to log on at 6:40 in the morning because I was going on a trip. I returned yesterday and had a great time! I brought my 2 Webkinz too.
Which is your second webkinz? Sorry, I was in florida on vacation, so I didn't have time to know... :unsure:

edit: Sorry! I just read that you got a dalamtion named Oreo!

My lion is named oreo!!! hehe

p.s. This topic almost has 1,000 posts!

'metchi ;)

I really want to have 3 Webkinz. I have 2 so far, but I thought that 3 would be a perfect amount until I have to renew my account next year. Any suggestions on which webbie I should get?

I really want to have 3 Webkinz. I have 2 so far, but I thought that 3 would be a perfect amount until I have to renew my account next year. Any suggestions on which webbie I should get?
you should get some of the newly released webkinz or some that are soon to retire. which webkinz do you have?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back