Weird facts about you

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I try not to cry when I hear a baby crying...it gets me to want to cry along! DX (I'm so weird, I know...)

I have an obsession with cute shaped and decorated boxes! I have many that I don't even use because there isn't anything to put inside them, but I still buy more. (/~\)
I buy things that I don't need/won't ever use with no regrets~
I tend to embarrass myself in front of band members I meet... :{

I'll think of more later~

I do this weird thing with paper I can't even describe. Basically it creases and ruins the paper lelz :p so far I'm the only one who can do it, many people at school have tried but everyone has failed. I even spent a 40 minute citizenship lesson trying to teach my friend but she still can't do it. (We do random stuff every citizenship lesson. Citizenship is so boring lelz)

I'm keep involuntarily jerking and making random noises, mainly squeaks and whimpers. I sound like a sad puppy D; I try not to but as soon as I stop thinking about not making the sounds, SQUEAK! It only started happening a few days ago :L

I also feel nervous and jittery all the time lately <_<

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, so my parents have this thing about how touch establishes familial bonds or whatever (a bit ironic since they're divorced), so they'll gently pat/touch me on the shoulder or back or something for no reason. I know they do it as kind of a comfort thing, but I can't stand being touched. Like, at all. Soooo, sometimes I flinch away or tell them that, and they get the wrong idea, like I just don't like them or I want to be "cool." But seriously, being touched just feels horribly creepy to me. :/

Also I have a thing for badly-worded warning labels. :p

Okay so I have really bad ADHD and in order to stay focused on what I'm doing I have to hum or sing. Doing that also keeps me calm from anxiety. My friends hate it tho lol. Like I'll be in a Skype call with my buddies and I'll suddenly start subconsciously singing and my friend Rachel is like NO SINGING. NO. STOP. And I don't actually realize I'm singing until she points it out hah.

I actually have an accent. I may not be from the south but I definitely have a southern accent. I grew up listening to country music and my dad always talks with a southern accent and basically I was just surrounded by southern dialect growing up and it just stuck. People get confused when I say y'all and I have my accent and then I tell them I'm actually from California. I usually try to cover it up though but it slips out if I've been talking for a while and I forget to hide it.

Speaking of country music, I was literally singing about beer all the time when I was like two.

Great point you got there EMF.

Weird facts about me is: I cry when I see something cute. I yell at people when I am bored. Lolz 3. I dance when I am sad

I get rather tired while riding in a vehicle. whether it be car, plane, bus etc. :lol:

For some reason, no matter how awake i am, i quickly get drowsy and may pass out leaning on the window xD

My dreams can be odd. I think it's stress based, but i sometimes have dreams of committing murders. I wouldn't call it a nightmare, because I'm not scared from them. If anything, I think I enjoy it. :p

This isn't an every night thing. Just time-to-time like a nightmare :3

i'm embarrassed with typing or writing a celebrity's name, a building structure, or anything popular or ANYTHING actually. it makes me feel weird and i can't describe it. of course my teachers made me do a report on a PERSON and i ran from the computer in embarrassment. it was terrible.

I used dung for moisterizer

I shower once a year

When I cut my hair, I put it on my sandwich.

I only drink urine

I masterbate with my xbox controller

This is really weird especially at my age of 13, but I always worry that because I'm a heteroromantic homosexual, nobody's ever going to want to be my boyfriend. I am certainly NOT looking for boyfriends yet but I still worry about it. I'm emotionally attracted to boys but physically attracted to girls, meaning boys will be like "OMFG U DONT FIND ME ATTRACTIVE IM DUMPING U". I don't know if any heterosexual boys/men will be able to tolerate a relationship with no physical stuff, and it's so weird that I worry about that even at my age. -_-

I'm terrified of the dark because of entities, cockroaches, and nightmares. Most of the time, I can't sleep until dawn. :/

I rarely ever get depressed (as in DEPRESSED depressed, not just sad)... most of the time I just lose emotion and can't think straight. It's like, I think of something to get my train of thought going, but then BAM it's gone in seconds. Then I can't remember what I was thinking about and try to think of something else... then the process repeats. Also I can't draw or write like this because nothing comes out right or whatever so I have a bunch of pent up emotions... which usually end up as a bunch of random, jolt-like twitches ._.

- I'm the ONLY girl born on my dad's side of the family

- Being disabled, parents were told by doctors I wouldn't achieve nothing. Proved doctors wrong, finished school with all GCSE's and finished college with 3 diplomas :D

- I love reptiles such as snakes, lizards etc

- I always wanted my own zoo and theme park attached to a huge house, never happen unless I win the lottery about 3 times XD

- I love angels and collect angel statues

I can't remember whether I've said this before, but unless I'm completely content and unmoving, I need to breathe voluntarily.

And I have a really high heart rate at 85bps, it used to only be about 60 but I don't know why it changed. :huh:

i have a bad obsession with downloading seapunk music off of soundcloud

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back