Weird facts about you

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • My face doesn't convey emotions very well; I have RBF. There is one emotion that you're able to detect on my face, and that's anger. When I'm angry, my nostrils flare out like a bull getting ready to charge.

It bothers me when there's a pencil or pen knocked off of the table/surface and onto the floor, then no one picks it up. It bothers me so much that I have to stop whatever I'm doing and pick it up myself.
My socks can't match, and if they do, I have to make sure they don't.
When I have to use a straw to drink something, I drink out of two straws.
I hate chocolate (except dark chocolate) and coffee, and will only resort to drinking coffee when I need to (aka I stayed up all night to study and didn't get enough sleep).

Um okay.

When given a plate of different kinds of food:

1. The food must not touch each other.

2. I eat them in the order of my least favorite to my favorite.

I feel naked if I wear shorts and a tank top going outside. For some reason.

I have these really weird crush phases. One moment I find a guy on TV SOOOOO cute and ten minutes later, nah.

I have a phobia of dying which is strange because I guess all of us will die anyway.

I cannot stand apples.

I freak out when someone I don't trust touches the book I'm reading. I'm very picky about my books.

I do INTENSE research on stuff I want. Like if I want a Tama color (like now) I'll stalk Tamatalk and watch reviews on YouTube and post new topics on them. So don't be surprised if you see my posts here on Tamatalk about the Tama color versions.

That's all I guess!

Oh and I forgot. I think I kinda have OCD.

When a teacher tells me to highlight a chapter in one of my books, I just stop what I'm doing and highlight EVERY lesson in the book just so the chapter doesn't stand out.

If my bag isn't fixed for the next day I freak out.

Y'know, I have this fact I told my friends before and they freaked out and told me I was crazy.

Okay. I don't really enjoy soft drinks. I've only tasted Coke once in my life. It's not that I am not allowed, I just don't like it. I can't even finish half a 7Up or Sprite. Never dared to taste Dr. Pepper or Mountain Dew.

I hope this doesn't weird anyone out.

i can be a gothic all-black girl and yet i aspire to be like a pastel-cutesy blogger

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back