Weird facts about you

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I will get mad at anyone who says a word against pit bulls. I mean, if one attacked you and stuff, then that's okay. I'll just tell you that not the entire "breed" is like that. But if you randomly say they're bloodthirsty and stuff...you better start running.

I read while I eat. If I just eat, it feels weird. I don't care if it's a fanfiction, doujinshi, or a regular book, I just need to read something.

I'm not dead yet. Seriously. I could have drowned at my friend's birthday party, choked to death, or collapse from lack of sleep and die of fatigue.

Uh...I annoy everyone on a regular basis?

my specialties include falling in love with anime characters, sleeping, obsessing over chinese knock-offs, and using the 4G wifi too much.

I know the entirety of Henry and Sumia's support conversations in Fire Emblem: Awakening pretty much off by heart.

this is really dumb but whenever a character in an anime im watching or a game im playing cries, i cry too. and its not like i only shed a single manly tear, i cry like a 5 year old who had dropped his ice cream. its super embarrassing tbh :u

I've seen a ghost plane once.

I love it when someone tickles my feet, it makes me feel relaxed.

I love it when someone suddenly puts his cold hand in my neck - usually people hate it and start squeal, but I'm just like "ooohh feels good~"

I actually enjoy hoovering and do it voluntarily.

For some reason toes disgust me.

I get very anguished if I can't go to school. Right now I have pneumonia so I have to stay home and I can't even describe how much stress it causes :eek:

Usually I wonder if other people are just kind of robots that don't have any feelings and they're just acting like they had :wacko:

tamatalk made me like furbies and now i want one real bad.

• I quarrel with my dolls when they don't behave the way I want them to when shooting photos... I'll also occasionally talk to other things like my Tamas, computer, games, or random things I can't seem to find and am looking for.

I've reverted my drawing style from realistic and kind of dim/dark to a very simplistic, childish, bright and colorful aesthetic.
I can drink tea any time of day.
Alcohol and caffeine don't work on me.

I tend to speak with my cats quite a lot.

Really it's just a natural thing lol my sister does it too

we like uh pet our cats and speak to them in weird accents. Is it weird that we talk each of our cats with different accents uhhh

i'm so lonely irl lol

I scream at the sight of blood.

I hate cornflakes with milk (and I hate plain milk).

sometimes I get so stressed I literately start crying. It hurts so much ;3;

I am a tomboy and hate wearing makeup.

I have very strange cross-over dreams.

I take actions from fiction characters (I say "Pikachu!" all the time XD)

I sometimes use my imagination to pretend my life is different to how it actually is. Of course I don't actually let it influence my personality...that would be weird, it's all in my head. Sorry if I haven't explained it well but I like to think about how different my life would be if I was in certain different situations.

• I can't stand some noises. For example, when someone sniffs or coughs near me, it just sounds so loud to me and I can even yell at someone if they do those things repeatedly. Though my own sniffs/coughs don't bother me at all.
  • I LOVE almost every insect/bug, but I have a really hard time whenever a butterfly or a moth comes near me, they scare the crap out of me.
  • One of my first memories is watching the film Aliens dressed in an alien-like costume my mother made for me.
  • When I was little I had a really weird habit of separating every word in segments, each consisting of two letters. For example, I would separate tamagotchi as ta-ma-go-tc-hi. I only did this in my head, not when I wrote. If a word couldn't be separated into segments with two letters each I instantly disliked that word and avoided using it. Even now I sometimes find myself doind that.
  • I tend to say my eyes are green and from a distance they really look green; deep, vibrant green. But when you inspect them from a short distance you can clearly see they are a mix of greyish blue and a really soft brown around the pupils.
  • I have a weird condition that makes my joints really, really bendy and sometimes my knees come out of their place; this makes them swollen and I can't walk until the swelling stops and they get back in.
  • I'm double jointed. I can bend my elbow more than I should because of that, and also bend the tip of my fingers separately from the other parts.
Yup enough weird things.

i go all out for anime conventions. i'm going to one later today and i look like a scene queen. here's the thing, though: i HATE scene kids

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back