Weirdest dreams EVER?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Last night I had a dream that I was with the 10th Doctor (in Doctor Who) and we were hiding from these people in this very small house and the Doctor said there was a witch lady coming so we had to prepare for battle and then I woke up. I was so confused.

Okay...this is a VERY odd one! I'll try to put the stuff I remember cause it was a mixture of different things:

I was at the theater with my mom, and there was a arcade game called Mario and Luigi and it was a type of Claw machine mixed with a DDR floor. I wanted to try but my mom said "We have to get seats!" I don't remember what movie we were seeing though... Then it moved on to Bowser trying to find Peach but Peach was dead. Then it was my dad and I driving in his truck on some road, while we turned I saw a creepy looking man who was slumped over and walking with a wooden cane...

THEN. And this is probably the most bizzare one of that night...all I remember was my dad was inviting people over and I had to wash my hair, and 2 weird ladies came in, and I walked up these weird crooked stairs and they made me sit in a chair with some sticky stuff at the end of it. They pampered and treated me like a baby, they washed my hair with BABY SHAMPOO, and I think they even gave me a diaper... o.o They were talking like I was a baby too. Then I walked down those crooked stairs and that's when I woke up. ._.

The weirdest dream I've ever had was where my dad was Spiderman and I was always in danger because of it. One night in this dream, my dad ( Spiderman) was throwing a party in my basement and I went down there. There were a bunch of people I didn't know. All of the sudden, the jaws music started playing and people started climbing out the Windows (oh yeah! My basement has windows!). This is because someone was coming after me cause I was Spiderman's daughter, but I couldn't move to get out , and then I woke up.

I have the craziest dreams ever.

when I was younger, I was into Mario ALOT and I had this dream where he was staring into space and sliding down a huge jar of dripping honey. :eek: then I woke up. It was SO weird.

I can't really remember, but I can tell them briefly.

1. I was flying through the ICT Lab in my Primary School.

2. Harry Potter was on my boat.

3. A skeleton had cream on it's head and put it's finger in the cream and licked it.

I had a confusing one last night, I seem to be prone to weird dreams... :eek:

It was about me and my family member's going to see Super Mario 64 movie in the theater, we sat down and it showed the previews and everything! Then 4 minutes in it showed Mario talking to Toad, and the next thing I know he jumps out of the screen and sits next to me. ._.

I have a LOT of weird dreams. The 1 I had last night was that I was at a local restaurant with my brother sister in law and my parents. I had my tamagotchi with me and the hearts on the hungry and happy meters keep going down even though I kept feeding and playing with it. My Mom told me to eat my food when it came and I did. Then I was telling my brother that it was not working but my brother was not listening to me. My Dad asked me if I wanted to try some new Tamagotchi Angel Coke. I said OK. When I drank some it tasted the same as Vanilla Coke. Then I woke up. :eek:

So I was at this old folks home and me, my mom, my sisters, and some old people were there. We were playing a game and the devil was in the form of a little boy toddler and when it was our turn we had to do a deed. If it was nice, we passed. If it was bad, he would say 'uh-oh, game over!' With a wooden knife behind our neck,So it was my turn one time and I helped find this old lady's necklace in the snow. I passed And then it was my turn again? There was a teen, it was like we were walking into a movie theater. My little sister was walking in but I got in front of her and went in. The teen handed me a paper with satanic writing all over it and then the kid went around all of us with the wooden knife behind our neck. He would ask us a question and if we answered right he wouldn't say anything, if we answered wrong he would say the game over thing. He went to my older sister and she passed, then to the old lady I helped and she got so nervous she ran out of time, then he went to me and I got so nervous I said the wrong thing and he said slowly 'game over for you!' In a cute little child's voice. I leaned over to my older sister and said 'where's mom?' Because I didn't see her for awhile. My sister replied with 'she's in the emergency room' and then I jerked awake.

TM Edit: New Topic merged into this existing active thread

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, I was terrified.

I've had some other weird dreams last year, but not as scary as that one.

#1 = It was kind of like Mario kart, everyone in my class was there and my old girlfriend was there. We all had the Mario characters karts and we were racing in this swamp like area that had moss hanging down everywhere. At one turn everyone fell in lava mud? Somehow I knew it was burning them in my dream. The only people who survived were me and my girlfriend. At one point I was driving through a giant hollow tree and she swerved in front of me and stopped me. She got out of her car and said she had to tell me something, and then I woke up.​

#2 = I was in the middle of the ocean on a rainy day. There were boats all around me with houses on them, and ninjas were chasing me so I hopped from boat to boat until I reached this Asian styled house ferry boat. There was a geisha inside sitting at a kotatsu and she offered me dumplings, but I said no and hopped off that boat to the airport. Suddenly my little sister was there and we were looking for my older sister and grandma, and then I saw that they were on a plane already lifting off. I walked up to this guy handing out credit cards and I took one, then started crying because I didn't know how to care for my little sister. I woke up crying. XD​

#3 = My friend and I were swimming in this pool in the middle of nowhere. After we swam around for a minute she told me, "Your kittens are going to drown if you leave them in the cabinet under the water.". I freaked out because my kittens were going to drown and swam under water to get them. When I brought them back up there were three kittens the size of my pinky nail in my hands... and then my dream changed. I was go karting in this spooky forest (Again?) and stopped at this old folks home (OMG) where my mom was standing. I handed her my kittens which were normal sized now, turned around, and faced her again and the kittens were gone. She said she lost the kittens at the cat show inside and some kid picked them up, so I went in there and found the kid. He said he sold my kittens and I screamed and woke up.​

#4 = This one felt so real! I thought it was real life when I woke up! Okay, in the dream I woke up at evening and all the plugs were flashing green. I was so scared and looked outside my window and saw a spaceship go by. I panicked, but then calmed myself down thinking 'Its only one'. I walked to the window at the back of my house and saw spaceships everywhere, aliens all over the place making triangles and I could feel my heart beating so fast. Then the aliens noticed me at the window and blew holes inside to get in. My whole family was there with guns shooting green goo at them to destroy them. They were too strong and I ran to the bathroom, where my older sister was there holding a dusty air vent as a shield. Then I woke up..​

My dreams are very weird...​

Uhrmm I had another weird one last night, but it was really broken up so I'll only put what I remember...

All I remember was that it was about Barbie sneaking into Mario Kart and attacking my Mii... *Poor girl :<* Then I switched my character to Luigi who is my 1st alternative and she jinxed his kart, like how Snape was jinxing Harry's broom in the first HP movie. So I switched to Toad and everything seemed normal then she jumped in his kart like Double Dash and they started making out!!!!! 0.o Then Toadette suddenly went next to Toad's kart and started beating the crap out of Barbie! LOL :D

Okay so this is by far the wierdest dream I've had and I still remember it even though I was like ten years old.

So Ms. Frizzle from The Magic School Bus is driving her class in space. She's trying to get that ginger kid with glasses to wear a red and purple sweater in layers in order to save the planet. The little pansy refuses to do so, and an itty bitty meteor bounces off Jupiter, hits Earth, and Earth blows to bits.

Then I had this other dream when I was in the hospital during the fifth grade, before I fall asleep my mom told me that she was going to Starbucks to get me a cup of apple juice. Somehow my craving for juice induced my dream. It looked like some cheesy commercial where Regis Philven or whoever the hell he is was holding my cup and the whole friggin media is making a big deal about it. I never got to drink my apple juice in the dream. When I finally woke up and I saw the cup sitting on the table beside the hospital bed, I swear that was the best apple juice I ever had.

Also hey mods can you please tell me why I am getting ads of an RPG labelled "male gamers only" with a highly sexualized looking woman. I may be a rainbow but I sure as hell don't wanna be seeing that. Especially at these late hours. It may lead to an even stranger dream than the ones mentioned, even though it seems difficult to match.

I used to always have the same dream over and over again: Flying and watching another person go swimming in the sea, trying to catch a duck. Then scary music started playing and I knew something was going to happen, and a shark randomly ate the other person. I had that dream every night and I always woke up scared. I was about 4. And last night, I had the dream again, which was really annoying since it always makes me wake up at 5 AM and not be able to get to sleep again.

EDIT: Last night I had the weirdest dream ever, I was at the beach and saw a dead dolphin. So I walked up to it and inside it was what looked like a giant crab. So I screamed for about 10 minutes and I started swaying as if I was about to faint. I saw a sign that said the "crab" was two dead ducklings then I screamed some more and tried to run away. But I couldn't and I carried on swaying and screaming. Then I fainted and woke up. :p

Uhh okay I had one just last night yet again!

It was about my mom asking me to go to a pizza shop to order some pizza, but I snuck out and when to a Chinese resteraunt instead. There was a nice lady there but she had a thick accent. Yet I still understood her. I said "Can I see the menu please?" and she said that the menu foods where on a table. It had all the food they served, I looked at all the food but didn't see the one I liked, until I finally saw it and I said "I'll like that one" so she took those white foam containers and asked me how many I wanted, I said four and she did just that. Then she asked me to pay for it, I said I'll get my mom to pay for it but I just took off with the food not paying for it. Weird thing is, the lady didn't seem phased at all by it. :eek:

I have dreams of being a witness to horrible, horrible car accidents......Horrible.....And I also have weird dreams like that the world is ending, and everything is on fire (this was not long ago, when there were Oregon forest fires all around my town, might have influenced it) and there were these two guys living in my apartment. One was older, and one was in his teens. I soon found out that they were aliens, and they were the reason for the world ending. They took me out onto my apartment's balcony/porch and showed me this HUGE rat robot thing in the smoke that had glowing red eyes and sharp teeth and it was screeching. Me in my dream was like "OH SHIZNIT". Then the older alien turned to me and said, and SPECIFICALLY, EVERY WORD, "Because of how you humans have treated your world, we are burning parts of it down. But, you and your unborn child will be the leaders of the new world. Treat this priveledge wisely." (I am not pregnant, nor do I plan on getting pregnant. But I do have a two and a half old son who was also in the dream) Then I remember just crying like "WHY ME, OMG" It was so stinking stupid.

Last night I had one about TT. I wrote a really bad poem and posted it, and I got lots of long replies from members of TT. I can't remember what they said, but they were acting really out of character, like EMF was hating on Tamagotchi and obsessing about dogs. Then the computer shut down. Apparently it was trying to shut down but it couldn't because my dad wanted to install lots of random stuff on it. The random stuff didn't install but it shut down anyway. I was in the computer room at school so I just moved to a different computer, but before I could finish reading the replies, I woke up.

^ That IS weird, Dazz! I would NEVER hate on Tamagotchi or obsess about dogs!

But this is even weirder:

I had a dream my best friend said he hated me. Impossible!

I can't think of any weird dreams of mine right now, but I do remember one that my best friend had one night.

So, it was her and I, and somehow we were with Spongebob and Patrick, and they were out of the water, they were tiny as can be, too. Anyways, we were dating them! She was dating Spongebob and I was dating Patrick. Guess what? We ended up kissing them.

She has the weirdest dreams, haha!

I remember having weird, strange dreams, however i cannot remember ANY of the details whatsoever.

only the fact that it was weird.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back