Weirdest dreams EVER?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
well last night I had a short dream about collecting glass alcohol bottles on the streets at night and bringing them back to my house, putting them in my desk drawer, and then shaking my desk drawer so it turned them into glass, and then i plunged my hand into the drawer of glass and it didn't hurt, then i ran out of my house and down my street and went into a nearby fountain and there was a spider on my leg which i ignored, and I plunged my bleeding hand into the water and I woke up.

i feel damaged having a dream like that lol

And when I had it I was sleeping in a really weird position and my neck hurt like hell in the morning yay

Last night's dream.

Last night's dream takes the cake.

It wins all.

It was the wierdest.

So I'm just minding my own buisness at home when suddenly, my mom shoots me with a laser gun that forces you to twerk uncontrollably. At some point the twerking was hurting my muscles so much that I passed out. As I start waking up, my friend Arneet is dragging me to her house. I'm half awake and we're sitting on the couch watching TV. Then she asks, "how are you doing?" I say, "Well, I kinda sorta passed out like an hour ago..." Then she says, "okay", and shoots me with the twerking laser. I shout, "OH COME ON MAN" as I once again twerk out of my own free will.

Last night I had a very annoying dream that I always used to have when I was 6 and it really scared me: I found about twenty dead bodies in my mum's dressing room, went to tell her, then realised it was a dream so a monster would come and kill me as soon as I stepped into the dressing room again. I attempted to kill myself by jumping out of a window because I always do that in order to get out of dreams, except my brother was somehow standing outside waving a weird weapon thing through the window. Then somehow he got inside, and I hid in the bathroom, except he cut the door in half and then I woke up before I could die so YAY.

All my dreams are like that. I have to die or be about to die in order to wake up. :p

My latest one was quite odd because I drank Sprite before bed... It was about Red off Pokemon telling Pikachu to stop fooling around at the beach or else he will fall off the rocks and go out to sea. So Pikachu slips on a rock and falls into sea. Then it switches to me playing on my Wii U on Miiverse when someone starts to give birth and they are all huddled around so you can't see what's happening but you can hear someone say "PUSH!" and screaming. 2 minutes later the baby comes out and everyone clears out and you see blood everywhere 0.0 What's weird is that in the dream I wasn't fazed at all by it I acted like that was a part of the game!! :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
I will list them.

- I got real close to my "crush" who I used to crush on back when I was about 12 but don't care about anymore that much, although I guess if he was interested now I'd still give him a chance, but he's made it clear that he doesn't like me anymore so I was surprised when he asked me out. Until I woke up.

-my dad attempted suicide because my mum died and I couldn't help him

-I was offered a sweet and then found out too late it was poison. Really panicked until I woke up.

-my friend died

-my dead grandad came back to live twice, once to tell me he still loved me and he missed being alive which got me emotional, next as a robot who couldn't speak only walk and do household chores. Freaky as heck.

-my house was on fire

- I get a bus to school everyday but this one wouldn't stop and kept going for ages and I couldn't get home and I was scared

-One Direction came to my house for some reason to say hello to me

-Rihanna performed on my cruise ship, which she was staying on for a holiday like my family and me and my friends who I met on the ship were trying to find her room so we could meet her

-I was at the beach and I was actually being filmed, I just didn't realise it until I watched the programme that had me in it in my maths class, everyone in the class was staring at me and it was embarrassing

-and in the same dream, I saw Zayn from One Direction waving at me randomly even though he didn't know me

Nope, I am not obsessed with one direction so I have no idea why they keep coming up in my dreams.

My dreams range from morbid to causing me not to want to wake up.

Oh wow last night...

So everything was different. I was probably in some kind of alternate universe, but I remember two parts really well.

1. I was physically my own daughter, but my thoughts were my own. I know this because the person who was my "grandma" looked like my mom, with the same distinctive hair color, and my own real grandmother was nowhere to be found. Also, my mother had a really fabulous haircut so that was obviously me. :p (and no, I don't know who "my" father was lol)

2. A bunch of kids including myself were brought into a huge building on the pretext of some big kids adventure contest that was probably a cover for some really creepy activity. Our supervisors told us to pour our liquid desires onto a pastry mat, where they would congeal into pastry dough. Then we were to pick up the pastry dough and roll it up so it would turn into a diamond. All the other kids ended up carrying around gigantic 5-pound diamonds, but I ended up with a medium-sized diamond wrapped in spaghetti. The supervisor noticed this, and took away my diamond/spaghetti coil of desires and put it in his pocket. A voice in my head yelled "TRAITOR!" so I ended up swearing at the guy and flipping him off once he wasn't looking. The girl who was in front of me said, "You're using the wrong hand; it's supposed to be your right hand!"

We kept walking and ended up in a big room, where all the kids were supposed to split into a group of boys a group of girls and play hopscotch with their respective genders. But the same girl who was in front of me said, "Let's go to the boys' side," so we were skipping around and playing hopscotch, when I started hearing this really cheesy ending opera music, and then I twitched, and I knew I was awake even though my eyes were closed.

Wow, that was complicated and it's just the stuff I can remember really well. I won't even get into my interpretations of it.

Reactions: Box
One perhaps not weird to you all, but most certainly so to myself.

I had a casual conversation with one of my good friends. This sort of stuff happens often during my free time, and especially at school.

Uh... Since when are my dreams pleasant?

Weird, relative to other dreams.

Last night I dreamed that I was on my iPad really late at night (which I'm not allowed to do) and I somehow got caught. My parents randomly started looking through all my notebooks and diaries and whatever from when I was 11 when I did a LOT of really bad things I wouldn't be allowed to mention here, and I had very mixed feelings about that because I want my parents to know that stuff so they can help me fix it but I don't want to be yelled at and banned from everything. Emotions are kind of weak in dreams for me, if that was real life I would be totally panicking but my basic reaction would be the same. I woke up wishing it had really happened. >_>

I had a dream around New Years where I had a baby daughter with long curly dull-gray hair and along the storyline of the dream she grew up within minutes and I left for a second and came back to see her as a teenager stopping a flood with ice powers and glowing white eyes

when I woke up I felt like it was a prophecy of some sort, but I didn't know what it meant.

One of the dreams I had a long long time ago...

I had this little white puppy, except I've never actually owned a dog in my life. Then I went into the car with my parents and my brother, but we accidentally ran over the puppy. But she turned into a plush toy, and mom picked her up and said "She's just a pretty now," which makes no sense in real life, but I totally understood it in my dream.

My family thinks it's funny too, and we'll occasionally bust out with "She's just a pretty now."

All of my dreams would classify as "weidest dream ever" but my most recent one I dreamt I took off my glasses and morphed into Zachary Quinto (American Horror Story, Heroes, etc). Spent the whole dream shirtless in front of a mirror checking out that chest hair. When I woke I was sure happy to be a girl again.

A few really weird ones I can still remember are:

-Fighting orcs and zombies with Leon Kennedy (Resident Evil) in the Mines Of Moria (The Lord of the Rings). Spent the dream yelling at him that guns hadn't been invented yet.

-The earths crust flipped inside out and I flew to the north pole and froze myself in ice and was awoken years later and the world was run by canines.

-Giant killer ladybug terrorizing a city...

-Three nuns out on the street warming their hands over a trash can fire that contained the decapitated head of a motorcyclist.

There's a lot more, but I'll leave it as that for now.

Last night I had a dream where I was in a heart surgery and I was awake the whole time and saw the whole operation. It was... weird and creepy. o_o

i sometimes have REALLY inappropriate dreams for an 11 y/o. but one time i had a dream that i had a male reproductive organ and i swore a lot and beat my cousin up. thats not all, but i lost my old dream journal.

I had the weirdest dream like 2 weeks ago, and I clearly remember.

I was a tamagotchi, and I was fighting mametchi, he threw me at a wall. Then I was throwing gameboy games at him. Then I was in an apple store, and I bought an iPhone, and some guy stole it, and then I was in jail, and I killed myself, then I woke up. It was 4 AM.

There's way more to this dream, but I can't be bothered to write it all out.

I also had a dream where I went to target, and got a Devilgotchi for 15$. I was so happy, and when I woke up, I was cursing because I didn't get one.

I question my dreams sometimes...

im weird :(

So last night I had a very weird and kind of embarrassing dream. It was Thanksgiving and our whole family came up. My cousin (who isn't really my cousin. She just was in my dream) was offering to hypnotize anyone who wanted it. I decided to say yes to make her happy and she tried to hypnotize me into thinking I was a maid who was married to the toilet. :eek: I don't know if she actually did hypnotize me or not but after that I started cleaning the house. And no, I got nowhere near the toilet in my dream. :p And the next day I saw her walking by (I wasn't hypnotized at this point) with a bunch of old ladies. She ran up to our house and started knocking on the door viciously. I knew she was going to ask me to walk with them and I didn't want to so I just kept quite hoping she'd leave. Then she tried to look through the window! But we have this lace curtain up and it makes it impossible to see inside. Then one of my friends came over and started doing the same thing!... Then I woke up.

Trust me my dreams aren't normally this weird.

Last night I had a very...strange...dream about Minecraft. Basically, IN REAL LIFE (not the dream) I applied to be a moderator on my favourite server and I was accepted (yay) except I had to wait for a position to become available. I am totally not impatient, and I'm not trying to get any of the current moderators kicked out, but in the dream I was. In the dream, one moderator and one administrator kept going out of their way to be horrible to me - setting traps in my house, spawning monsters to kill me, destroying my buildings etc. So I screenshotted all of it and reported it to the server owner so the moderator and admin would get banned and I'd become a moderator. I would NEVER do anything like that for real, but in the dream me and some really nice and helpful server staff turned mean. Which was weird. :p

ALL my dreams nowadays are about that Minecraft server and the people on it. I have many dreams about my crush, and the 2 people who I think have a crush on me. And I have many dreams about the monthly server events - auctions, UHC team PvP (if you don't know what that is look it up) and Enderdragon killing (look that up too). And stuff on the server forums. Recently I had a HORRIBLE nightmare about someone using the "dislike" button on one of my posts, my worst fear besides crabs and slides. Yay.

EDIT: Wondering about the lack of text talk? What with auto correct it actually takes LONGER to type text talk on my iPad so from now on I use text talk only on my computer.

I dreamed that I was playing "Yoshi's Island DS" again (I don't have the game, thank goodness), and Baby Mario wasn't there...it was Baby Skrillex (Baby Mario with Skrillex Hair and Glasses XD) who was on Yoshi's back. I thought, "How did Skrillex get there?!" and his cries were replaced with Dubstep whine noises. My ears were hurt enough with Baby Mario's crying, but Baby Skrillex's cries made me calm down. XD

When I saw that, I had a weird look on my face. As soon as I beat the game with him, he popped out of the screen and said, "Thank you!" in a sweet voice. I hugged Baby Skrillex and decided to keep him. XD

Well, that's my dream.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back