Weirdest dreams EVER?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, to start things off, a long time ago I had a cat named Specter. I've been thinking about how strange of a cat he was recently (he was a pretty odd cat, but he seemed to like me a lot) and it almost seems suspicious. But anyway, to the dream...

I was at my house, and atop these 2 rocks stacked on top of each other was a cat. (the 2 rocks is where Specter used to always sit, keep note of that) The cat could talk, and her name was Spirit. (Our yard is filled with dogs that try to kill our cats, so we have to keep them inside.) I had to guide Spirit to on top of a grill so the digs can't get her, and I was very surprised how well she listened to me (for a talking cat). After that it got pretty hazy, but I remember leading her into our house and having to run away from something so I could set her free to somewhere (I remember distinctively yelling "Run Spirit, RUN!"). That's when I woke up.

But later that day, I was trying to come up with a name for a character in a story I was writing, trying to find another word for spirit (cuz the book involved a lot of gods and spiritual things, so why not make a pun for a name?), but then guess what word also meant spirit? Specter. I remember naming him after a character from Ape Escape 3 (anyone played that game?), so this was shocking to hear that his name unintentionally meant spirit, the name of the cat from my dream. Strangely, I think there is still some sort of connection going on... But yeah, that was my strange dream.

Last edited by a moderator:
ok, once i had this magiquest dream where EVERYTHING WAS TOTALLY WEIRD!!! i was at great wolf lodge and there were these weird quests that reminded me of the compass quests in kansas but I WAS IN WISCONSIN! there was also a picture of a beach sort of like shadowquest but with no timer, Xavier was blond apparently and there was this "session plant" (i didn't understand it either) that had warts 3 of them to be exact, and my guess is that it grew more warts as the days passed. and, blonde! Xavier's backstory was on the screen o.e

WISCONSIN DOESN'T HAVE XAVIER!!! (i wish they did though, that would be epic)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back