What are u Running?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I decided to start up my V5 again today. I didn't feel like making a new family so I just picked up where I left off with my old one. I replaced the battery earlier and now it's good to go!

I took this photo for another little project. It's the only recent one I have of my V5 right now so it'll have to do.

cookiedoughtama2_850_zpsb518de61.jpg

My iD - currently a Chamametchi

20140224_172802.jpg

My Devilgotch - currently a Zukidebitchi

IMG_0718.jpg

The Tamagotchi L.I.F.E. Angel app

This picture features Ghost Jr. (AKA Obaketchi 2)

Tamagotchi_20140225100508.png

Currently: Akai (Kuchipatchi), v3 (Hinatchi) and Mothra (Larva). :3

DSC04109.jpg

Running a v4.5, Tamagotchi L.I.F.E. app, and a v3. I've never run more than one at a time before...

Running the angel app finally downloaded the apk I'm not good with playing apps everyday though I mean I haven't played mushroom garden in ages properly anyway so it will last me a week lol just enough till I get my ID which I will run with the goal of getting all characters on that.

Right now I'm running the two L.I.F.E. apps on my iPod Touch, and a Tamagotchi ID L (English). Don't have any pictures, hah, maybe later when I'm more awake.

Running the angel app finally downloaded the apk I'm not good with playing apps everyday though I mean I haven't played mushroom garden in ages properly anyway so it will last me a week lol just enough till I get my ID which I will run with the goal of getting all characters on that.

OMG! You play Mushroom Garden too? X) Great sim isn't it!?

Currently running my P2 (Rose), my Angelgotchi (Twink), my V1 (James), 2 different V3's (Lute and Ninja), my V4 (Chao, trying to go for the oldest living tamagotchi, but still a long while to go!), my UraTama (sorta), and soon to be my ID L!

I'm just running an english ID L. I really like it, the only problem Is that I can't download any stuff :unsure:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back