What are u Running?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just one of my v4's, school is intense enough that I barely manage even that one...

Running the Digimon Unlimited and Androgochi apps for Android at this time. I have Gawappamon on DU and Lunamon on Androgochi. Going for Eldoradimon (Points to his avatar) and Dianamon.

As for what I'm starting up in the future, I will be starting my Daikaiju Battlenizer (V-pet featuring monsters from the Ultraman series) on April 12. I've already locked in (Decided on 100%) two of the three kaiju I'll be raising on that run.

Just my Id L E and I often unpause my Tama-go!

I have no time since I have to juggle school and work (even though I work once a week ahah) ;-;

But I have a 2 week school holiday soon so I can start running my connections properly and get better characters :D

V4.5, 2 v4's, and a Music Star. My blue 4 is on it's 18th generation, cause I just started up tamas again in November after years of hiatus.
I know somewhere I have another v4, 2 v4.5's, v2, and a v5, but I cannot find them for the life of me. But when I do, I'll start them up again.

Now running my ID L eng. and the + Color. I'm running them at the same time to make comparisions and search some diferences...it is interesting :mametchi:

iD L 15th Anniversary, Tamagotchi Chibi and Nano Kitty clone.

Running my Love & Melody P's. It's my first color Tama and I'm loving it!

20140411_173230_zps1f7aee5f.jpg

Here are my little guys :3. I was running a TMGC+C but my new Friend came today (white leopard print) and I haven't managed to master caring for more than three Tamas at the moment, even then it's hard!

Running my uratama and super gyaoppi since I haven't used it in a long time :)

In addition to the ones above, I started my Uratama again (download; from where I left off when I removed the battery).

p1 and p2. Both bought "broken", both fixed B)

Smoke/clear Osu/Mesu pair, Blue Uratama, black Nano, blue w/stars v2. Osu/Mesu and Uratama all have new babies today!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back