What are you going to be for Halloween?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Samara Morgan, from The Ring ;D

I'm the only one being a horror icon in my class. Everyone's too scared <3

Samara Morgan, from The Ring ;D
I'm the only one being a horror icon in my class. Everyone's too scared <3
I've always wanted to do that but my hair would never stay in front of my face without parting in the middle D:

You should totally post pictures. I imagine sometime around/after Halloween someone will make a costume picture thread.

I'm either gonna be my RP character Kayte, or a punk rock girl.

I still dont know who. It's coming down to a coin toss.

I've always wanted to do that but my hair would never stay in front of my face without parting in the middle D:
You should totally post pictures. I imagine sometime around/after Halloween someone will make a costume picture thread.
I'm solving that dillema with another thin, black wig over my face. I've tried it this morning, and it stays on as long as I don't whip my head around.

I don't celebrate Halloween, but I celebrate Purim, which is kinda like a Jewish Halloween except we give each other baskets of yummiful candy and such rather than go to stranger's houses, and it's happy, not creepy.

For Purim I want to be a Jedi/Yoda cause I have a light saber. It's really awesome, it's a neon green and really fun to dance with 8D

OR I might be a character from Eddsworld on Youtube.

My friend who celebrates Halloween is going to be a dead Little Red Riding hood.

Like I said, I'm gonna be Lady GaGa for halloween.

But its impossible to find the right costume. I'm trying to google the one where she's wearing this black spandex outfit, its not super slutty, like bathing suitish, It has pants/leggings. And it has these black with gold puffy spikey Bows on the one shoulder, and on the side of the waist, or something like that. Its the one outfit she wore in the pokerface vid, the black one.

I want to be Mikan Sakura. :)

From Alice Academy.

Or maybe a Korean or an Anime. xD

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't celebrate Halloween, but I celebrate Purim, which is kinda like a Jewish Halloween except we give each other baskets of yummiful candy and such rather than go to stranger's houses, and it's happy, not creepy.
For Purim I want to be a Jedi/Yoda cause I have a light saber. It's really awesome, it's a neon green and really fun to dance with 8D

OR I might be a character from Eddsworld on Youtube.

My friend who celebrates Halloween is going to be a dead Little Red Riding hood.
Eddsworld! <3 I love that webtoon.

I wanted to be a cop. I have to get a costume, though. I'll probably just wear a hat.

Last edited by a moderator:
I might be Tom so I can gel my hair up into a foot long spikey hair-do.
how will you get those eyes, though? 8D If your Tord, though, you anw ander around with a gun. That'd be fun 8D

My friends are all saying that I should be Heidi for halloween, because they say I look like her. That would be pretty good too, idk. (Not Heidi Klum XD)

( heidi )

i think I want to be something more original.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back