What are you going to be for Halloween?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually, not Spiderman.

I'm wearing skinny jeans and eyeliner, so technically I'm SpiderBradieMan.

<3

Last edited by a moderator:
a zombie :3

i got my fake blood already, ew it looks so gross.

but i'm not gonna like, make myself look pale.

i'm going for a more modern zombie look, like in zombieland.

by the way, go see that movie :( !

A fork. Wow that was sad. Yes, I'm a fork -bursts out laughing-.

My friend and I have made our unofficial plans. We've decided we wanted to be angel & devil. I'm the devil. xD I'll go trick or treating down in town with her on Halloween night, then have a sleepover at her house. :) Just the two of us, and we'll stay up all night eating candy. xD

I'm going as Dollface from The Strangers. I'm getting a fake knife, I'm gonna either buy the mask online or make it myself, and then Im going to wear a t-shirt, jeans, and a jean jacket, just like the movie ;D

Last edited by a moderator:
Goth :) Hahah. This is actually going to be fun. Cause I'm blonde. Short, and normally dressed really bright.

Pictures of course, When I actually get around to buying a costume. xD

Nothing. Thailand doesn't really celebrate Halloween ):

Like, when I first came to Thailand I got dressed up in an outfit on Halloween and I went out trick or treating and there was no candy. I was so embarrassed, It wasn't funny. You get the picture xD.

If we did celebrate.. Well.. I wanna be a cookie monster. Lol.

uh...hannah montana i guess xD but last time i went we didnt get a blonde wig..it was pink xD but maybe i might be hamtaro..oh i dunno! theres alot to choose from x3

I'm going to be an 80's punk rock girl. xD Just because I get to wear sweat bands xD

Yeah. I still gotta fina magenta and neon green colored hairspray. I think there was some at Wal-mart, but I dunno. Now I gotta find my knitting needles and black yarn so I can make my leg warmers. xD

how will you get those eyes, though? 8D If your Tord, though, you anw ander around with a gun. That'd be fun 8D
I guess I could pull out my eyeballs. XD

Or I could wear round black sunglasses. Or buy clear black plastic wrap or something like that and glue the top part to my eyebrow.

Haha, my brother decided he's being Ringo Starr.

I kept telling him he should be John Lennon, be he was like "nu Ringo is cooler" and all.

We were playing the BeatlesRockband, and we noticed how much he looks like him.

.. I don't know what I'll be yet :S I need to put it together this weekend.

I'm invited to this Halloween party---I really don't wanna go.

But if I do end up going, I'm surely gonna go as a piece of spaghetti ~

Jen wants to go to even though she's not invited lol :'D

And she tells me she wants to go as Toad from Mariooo.

I still don't know! D:

and I'm going to a party so I'm screwed. Maybe I'll be a piano.

Or a fish. I wonder how that would work.

I'm going with a friend,i'm going in my skeleton suit.

It is a one piece outfit,I also have skeleton gloves and a Scythe.I went as a skeleton last year but their so much fun and I don't have any other costumes.

I HAVE FOUND OUT WHAT IM GOING TO BE!

Half-witch, half superperson? xD

What i will be carrying: Bag, flashlight, and high school musical pilowcase. i love high school musical.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back