What are you going to be for Halloween?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am being forced to go to this stupid guy's Halloween party. O:<

And I'm going as the lamest thing everrrrr..

A Ghost.

I'm going to be a goth fairy.

Meaning...

A fairy.

Who's gothic.

Why? It's fun dressing goth, and fairies are... Fairies.

^ Yeahhhh have fun with that. .-.

Lol, Teri. My brother went to a costume party yesterday and went as a ninja. xD I'MMA WEAR IT SOMEDAY.

The box says '70s Disco Dolly' so there you are. :)

It's a matching costume with two of my best friends, we wore them to school on Costume Day yesterday and it was fuuun.

I'm also gonna have a Yahoo Messenger Face mask.

PWN.

Ellen DeGeneres had some hilarious kids costumes on her show today, if anyone watched it.

I'm not gonna be going trick-or-treating this year, because in my village we have this system where you have to go to the pub and get a map of the village which will show which houses you can visit, and which houses you can't (because the owners will get disturbed and annoyed). And because half of the people in my village are retired, we get very little compared to the amount I used to get when I lived in Norway. We get about £5 (about $8.13) worth of candy, while in Norway we used to get an average of candy worth about £25 (about $40.97)! That's why this year, I'm just gonna get £15 ($24.58) and spend it on sweets for myself. I'm also gonna get myself some face-paint. I'm gonna put on the face-paint and spray some ketchup on face with it and do a Lurch impression to any kids who come to our door (before giving out candy to them).* I'll also put on the soundtrack to The Nightmare Before Christmas and any other Halloween songs I can find.

*Lurch is the zombie butler guy from the Addam's family.

I now have plans for Halloween. My friend Kaycee invited me to stay at her place for the Halloween weekend. We're going to a Halloween party. I'm not going as a ninja like I said before. I'm going as a devil, Kaycee is a vampire and Kaycee's sister is a witch. How awesome is that? We own all the group costumes mentioned!

I've gone the cheap route this year and decided to be a bunny. No, not Playboy, but not a ridiculous-looking Easter Bunny costume, either. xD

I'm going to Halloween Express today to get some bunny ears and a cotton tail, and I'll wear a black and white dress that I already own with that.

I decided it would be best not to spend a lot of money this year because I originally didn't plan to dress up at all. But our school is holding a Halloween dance, and I don't want to be a killjoy, so I needed something quick. Lol.

So my friend invited me trick or treating last second yesterday

So I put like 40 pounds of eyeliner on, teased my hair, and drew scars on my face.

xDD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back