What Are You Playing Now?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The last game I've played recently is Gmod Tower, Playing the final hours before they shut the serve down for good.

I miss it already, I've been crying for minutes now.

Fire Emblem Fates: Birthright

I'm not even through my first play through and I'm already considering buying the Conquest path. ^_^

Last thing I played was Tomodachi Life. It's been a while since I last checked up on my island, thankfully my mii's are still doing well!

Been playing Animal Crossing New Leaf and just got into the Zero Escape series so I'm mainly playing 999 right now.

I've been playing Kirby Planet Robobot and the first Paper Mario game recently. Although I'm kinda done with the Kirby game.... I just keep going to the jukebox because I like that too much. :)

I've been playing Zero Time Dilemma (without playing the other games... the references to the past two are throwing me off) but I downloaded Lumen, Heroes Must Die, and The NADI Project. I haven't opened those three since i got them.

^^ When it comes to ZTD DEFINITELY play the previous games or at least look at the playthrough, most veteran fans like me will say that ZTD was a weak game in comparison and for a good reason. Gameplay wise it's okay, the story is just disappointing.

Pokemon Omega Ruby.

999 is really good :D have 3/6 endings so far and working on a 4th.

Animal crossing as always (gotta check daily so my villagers dont leave ;_ ;)

Once i'm done with 999 i plan to finally get around to finishing Fire Emblem Birthright...

Recently I've been playing Tomodachi Life and Animal Crossing Happy Home Designer. Both I hadn't played for a few months.

(sry if bump but this topic's been around since '09)

I am currently playing Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker HD

I have just beaten (years after the first time I beat it when it came out) the psp version but while playing the controls were a real sticking point. I have to say HD is by far a superior version of PW if only because of the Controls (I can live without the improved visuals...actually I preferred how they looked on the psp originally)

Metal Gear! Cool! I don't play it myself but I have a friend who likes the series so I know a little about it.

As for myself, I haven't had much time to play any games because of college, but I played Pokemon Moon today in a little tournament with my college's Nintendo club.

If I get the chance I'd like to finish Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney Spirit of Justice. I downloaded it when it came out but I still haven't gotten through the first case.

Oh, and I've downloaded and been playing Fire Emblem Heroes. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back