What are you watching now?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Last half of the 1st season of the Tick on Amazon. Just finished rewatching Escaflowne. Watching Darling in the FranXX and PopTeamEpic with my wife.

I finished Digimon Adventure 02 FINALLY so I'm onto Digimon Adventure Tri.

Supernatural recently restarted the series and based on the "angels aren't real talk" and Sam is worried about destiny I have to be in season 2

I just got finished with Parks and Recreation. Andy and April are such a cute couple. :wub:

Westwood (I dunno why I'm not even big on that show...), Barry, Silicon Valley.... uh... Cougar Town...

Man I am not making good TV choices. >< I should go back to getting through Aura Battler Dunbine!

A few nights ago I started watching a playthrough of Fire Emblem Genealogy of the Holy War (it's said to be one of the hardest Fire Emblem games so my skills are probably not up to such a challenge, yet I still want to be able to get into that one anyway, so I figured this would be the best way to do it) and so I've been getting through parts of that each night! Not watching right now at this very moment, but I'll continue later tonight!

Last night I saw Netflix Original Mystery Science Theatre 3000. The riffed a movie called "Mac & Me". What a terrible movie. xD

I just finished the animes Aggretsuko and Devilman Crybaby. Two very different types of anime completely.

Just finished watching "National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation". Good old 80s Christmas movie with Chevy Chase, and a very young Johnny Galecki.

I just watched Dumplin on Netflix and I saw the new Robin Hood last week. I'm going to go see the new Aquaman movie when it comes out.

Shinchan and Ranma 1/2 at the moment as far as anime comedy.

Monty Python's Flying Circus for, well, British comedy.

South Park for American Comedy.

Hmm... serious shows?  I just finished season 1 of Kakegurui which is supposed to get a season 2 and is... kinda serious/funny????

Latest posts

Back