What books have you read?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which book have you read?

• Varjak Paw

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ida B

• Dimwood Forest Tales

• A Dog's Life an autobiography of a stray

• So B it ( I haven't read So B it I heard it is sad)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
my favorite books i've read were.......*deep breath*kira-kira,olive's ocean,marley and me,molly moons incredible book of hypnotism,molly moon stops the world,inkheart,inkspell,al capone does my shirts,molly moons hypnotic time travel adventure,the star of kazan,number the stars,runt,and i think thats it!!!!! :) :blink: :lol: .

Last edited by a moderator:
Marley and Me is my fav!
marley and me is my most favorite book!!!!I reccomend it to people who are pretty mature.i'm surprised my mom let me buy it!! It's also really sad:(

On top of the books that I stated I l;ike awhile back I also LOOOVE these two mangas. Death Note and Hana-Kimi

Twilight was a REALY REALLY good book! it`s like a thinckness of 4975-347638-762 pages but i finished it in twodays! I have to kidnap book two from one of my freinds 8D

*well more like 400-500 pages...i can exaggerate*

My favorite books I've read were... The SisterHood of the Traveling Pants, Point Blank, Bad Girls, Bad Girls Watcha gonna do?, and that's it! ;)
Oh my gosh, I was gonna read Point Blank from our school's library 2 years ago, but our librarian wouldn't let me check it out. She made me check out this stupid book instead that I never read.

My faves are:

Series of Unfortunate Events,

Ice, and

Wait till Helen comes.

///Matchy :D

i like Little house on the prairie,anne of green gables,

left behind for kids,and more i read alot!!!!

Well, so far (That I've read FULLY.) it's The Da Vinci Code (By Dan Brown... And I don't want to hear all of that "Oh my gosh, that book is so bad!" stuff >.<)... For books I'm still reading, it's The Great Gatsby (By F. Scott Fitzgerald.) and A Brief History of Time (By Stephen Hawking.). A Brief History of Time is kinda complicated, so I wouldn't recommend it if you aren't into science xD I rather disliked The Da Vinci Code movie... They killed the albino AND the priest! They BOTH lived in the book! They also changed the ending quite a bit... That really bothered me. I read Varjak Paw when I was pretty little, and I never got into the Warrior books... Everyone at my school is reading them... Kinda below my level ;D

Yep, those are the books that I like! ^o^

♪~tk710

I HAVEN'T READ ANY OF THOSE BOOKS I HAVEN'T EVER HEARD ANY OF THOSE BOOKS EITHER!!!

:D

I HAVEN'T READ ANY OF THOSE BOOKS I HAVEN'T EVER HEARD ANY OF THOSE BOOKS EITHER!!!

:D
If you haven't you don't have to post that. Just leave the topic and that will sort of imply that you haven't read any of them... You don't need to post that you haven't. And please don't write in caps, it looks like you're yelling... And if you are, please don't, it's very rude. Thank you.

♪~tk710

I've never heard of any of those books

My favourite books

L.O.T.R

Angels and Demons

Go ask Alice

Abby Malone

Stagestruck

Dancer

the Heartland series-easy I know but awesome books

Oddly enough, none of those book. I've read probably thousands of book in my lifetime, but here are the ones I found really good and the ones that are more 'books' than 'stories':

~Dragon Rider

~Eragon

~Bridge To Terabithia

~The Babysitter

~Maniac Magee

~Anne Frank

~Stay out of the Basement

~More RL Stine Book

~I am in the middle of reading 'Coronation Street: The complete Saga' and it's 1025 pages long

~The Elevator Family

~Snakes Don't Miss Their Mothers

~Scary stories (all three books)

~Ect. ect.

:rolleyes: I've read much mroe, but it'd take too long to type.

Love, Tgd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back