What day should TamaTalk's chat room be open?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What single day should TamaTalk's chat room be open?

• Sunday

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Monday

• Tuesday

• Wednesday

• Thursday

• Friday

• Saturday

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This topic is very old. It if from last year in October!!!!

I think saturday is perfect, except there should be more people online in the chatroom!
Yes, I agree with you. Saturday is fine for me.

[SIZE=10pt]I think it should be Friday..al my friends on Fridays since we come from school and [/SIZE]

don't have to go the next day

stay for HOURS on the computer lol

Bye

i think it should be open monday, wensday an saturday every once and a while, like once every month, but i voted SATURDAY!!!!!

Urgh! I can't get on! It keeps asking me my username and password and refreshing the page! :lol:

Urgh! I can't get on! It keeps asking me my username and password and refreshing the page! :furawatchi:
>.>

I've went over this before.

Well, it's too late to say it over again.

If you will just read the "NEWS" section...

:p i think that it should be open everyday!! because i need more places to chat on!!! but on different times of course!!!!! would that be ok?? :huh:

Shouldn't this be closed? I mean, we already have days that the chat roon is open, and the chat is finally up and working. Plus this topic is like, months old. :wub:

I personally? really don't know, it seems like a big mistake. Its alot of spammers There are no Guides(Administrators) on there 24/7 so they can immidiatley kick Spammers out.So it very cayotic no one is there its just, really Gah! thats just my oppinion.

We currently schedule the TamaTalk chat room to open one day a week (so that everyone knows when there is a better chance of others available to chat)... It is currently scheduled for every Tuesday.
What day would like TamaTalk's chat room to be open (or what day would you most likely be in a chatting mood)? :D
We currently schedule the TamaTalk chat room to open one day a week (so that everyone knows when there is a better chance of others available to chat)...  It is currently scheduled for every Tuesday.
What day would like TamaTalk's chat room to be open (or what day would you most likely be in a chatting mood)? :D
SATERDAY IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

THE ONLY DAY I GO TO THE CHAT ROOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :huh: :wacko: :huh: :( :( :D :p :wacko: :wacko: IT'S NOT FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIR!!!

:angry:

>.>

I wish people would understand.

Admin can't pay for two different things.

Chatroom is expensive. Imagine how much money it would

be to open it everyday. You guys think Admin is a bag of money.

He has to spend a lot of money for Bandwith. We get members almost every minute!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back