What design ideas or themes would you like to see?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What design ideas or themes would you like to see on a new Tamagotchi?

• Animals & Animal Prints

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Camoflage

• Beach

• Sports

• Candy

• Make-Up

• Toys

• Food

• Tama Characters (which ones?)

• Solid Colors

• Translucent

• Seasons (Spring, X-mas)

• Flowers

• Something else (post your ideas in your replies!)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's try and help Bandai out in finding out what designs and themes we'd like to see on new Tamagotchis.  Which of these poll choices would you like to see most?  If none of them post and give your idea!  Believe it or not...  Bandai listens to their fans!  Let's tell them what we want our next tama to look like!!! :blink:
Admin

Maybe this idea would be a good one!  An Admin can only dream! :blink:
lol, Admin. Did I spur your Imagination?

Anyhoo, I think an extra shell that you can color on and put on your tama would be neat. You could completely customize you tama!

I will show my design soon!

Last edited by a moderator:
I Like animal prints. If they did tama characters, they shouldn't use Kuchipatchi, Leafchi, Memetchi and all those. They are on EVERYTHING!!! Use others like Pochitchi and the less-advertised ones...

I want an ENGLISH Entama! Why does Japan get all the cool stuff?

^_^ :angry: :D :D CAMOFLAGE PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!! it would look like...awesome!!!! :D :D :D :D hehe...sometimes,i go instant... ^_^

----------------------------->>>> anyways, do u ppl hav msn? u want more ppls? u can add me on the list! :D it's: [email protected]

^_^ thx 2 all those peeps who added me! :D

i think if there was characters on them they would be cute! :p

Animals and animal prints! Those would neat, because they could make lots of types of them, and tamagotchis are kind of like animals.
in France we have a tamagotchi on the topic of the cow (white mottled

of black)...

I think they should make an army tamagotchi, so they the army can use it to annoy George W. Bush :ichigotchi:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This message has been paid for by the BUSH SUCKS group. :huh:

Bandai should hold a contest where somebody designs a tama, and one (or maybe more) person wins!

Even though its on the list, i'd love to get a translucent one. ! <_<

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back