What design ideas or themes would you like to see?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What design ideas or themes would you like to see on a new Tamagotchi?

• Animals & Animal Prints

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Camoflage

• Beach

• Sports

• Candy

• Make-Up

• Toys

• Food

• Tama Characters (which ones?)

• Solid Colors

• Translucent

• Seasons (Spring, X-mas)

• Flowers

• Something else (post your ideas in your replies!)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah i agree with meowbark. and tamas with characters on em

New Idea! A black Tamagotchi with "TAMA" written all over it in binary! Green text and buttons, too.

I think Animal-printed ones would be cool like a repliles scales or wild cat prints like a leopard or a tiger, evn paw prints would be a good idea.

;) tamatalk is a good website so check this out anytime www.holzthecannon.piczo.com

I think that making a Tama character Tama would be neat. The characters would be the Memetchi, the Ghost Tama, the football player, Inuyashu and the ninja! :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
I would like to see a fire/flames design. But I'd also like them to keep to camoflage.

Peoples i think you should do the five most popular ones because yeah??

I dont know why but then not all the people will be devastated.

They might think tamagotchis will look ugly like that.

YEAH SO HAVE SUM CONSIDERATION PLZ PLZ! :rolleyes:

thanx 4 reading dis

MUDDISON

I wish there was a website where you design your own tama shell, and pick out the characters you want in it, same w/ games, ect.

i would like to see a blue see-through tama with little pics of the tama characters all over it

I'm thinkin that maybe u could get special tamas; Maybe Bandai could make a boy's tama - With footballs on? And a girl's tama - As said earlier - Make up!

Let's try and help Bandai out in finding out what designs and themes we'd like to see on new Tamagotchis. Which of these poll choices would you like to see most? If none of them post and give your idea! Believe it or not... Bandai listens to their fans! Let's tell them what we want our next tama to look like!!! :huh:
Admin

Maybe this idea would be a good one! An Admin can only dream! :)
I voted Seasons, but really, I want all of them!! Right now, I've been dreaming about characters.

This is what I came up with:

Talkbabitchi, boy, baby, a cute baby boy that loves to talk. He's known for chatting about!!

Heartibabyitchi, girl, baby, a cute little baby girl that loves hearts and will give valentines and gifts all year. Even if another tama beats her in a game, she's still very nice. Her friendship meter, for every tama, immediately it raises to 4 hearts.

Miramitchi, girl, adult, a Mimitchi that looks like the drawn version. You can only get her if you have a Mimitchi and you take very good care of it. She has a wand, and performs miracles for you and other tamas. She's very kind.

Carrotchi, boy, adult, a carrot tama. He loves carrots, and I guess you could say it's somewhat cute.

they should bring back the angels!

they need more solid and transluent colors.

and tama characters like on the japanese tamas.

oh last they should make a pouch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back