What design ideas or themes would you like to see?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What design ideas or themes would you like to see on a new Tamagotchi?

• Animals & Animal Prints

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Camoflage

• Beach

• Sports

• Candy

• Make-Up

• Toys

• Food

• Tama Characters (which ones?)

• Solid Colors

• Translucent

• Seasons (Spring, X-mas)

• Flowers

• Something else (post your ideas in your replies!)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
heat activated! When you touch it it changes color. Or one that changes to the mood of your tama. :) :p

Seasons! The ones in japan that are based on seasons are really fancy (like the akai, and christmas Ltd edition ones), so why shouldn't they be fancy in America?!!! :) :p :wacko: :wacko: :p :p :p Or maybe... A GLOW IN THE DARK TAMA!!!!! Sorry about he shouting... I know it's considered kinda rude...

Last edited by a moderator:
I wanna See Like Trancelusect with Tama charcters on them! Trancelucent with little tamas scatered all over, that would be cute!
that would be really cute!

uh...i say....

Mood Tamas? Like touch it it changes to the color of your mood. I dunno...OOO or maybe changable shells...Like cell phone covers! That would be sweet *edit* i just noticed spiffy put that too

Or maybe ones that change color when you put it in the light

I dunno...

*bamcr*

Animal Prints - Cool idea, zebra stripes, cheetah spots other good ideas for animals.

Camoflauge - I think this would be one of the most successful if we made it because recently everyone has been very into all of the different camoflauge ones, so i think this would be a wonderful idea.

Beach - Cute idea, maybe with sand, and beach ball with the ocean waves. I have the ocean wave V3 tamagotchi, and i very much like it :(

Sports - I like the idea, maybe tama sports? like in the game, bouncing ball, track finish line, just ideas, could be very cute with some unique twists.

Candy - I think this also would be very popular because many younger kids and older kids enjoy different kinds of candy and with a few different varities people could pick their favorites! :D

Makeup - Not very good idea, boys would never want it and not all girls are those kind of girls and even girls that are might not be interested.

Toys - Another cute idea, maybe the tama toys, wig, bubbles, i would buy one ;)

Food - Exactly like the toys. ^ hamburger, fries, sundae, bread ect.

Tamacharacters - Well there are 4 main tamagotchis i would use, mimitchi, mametchi, memitchi, and maskutchi. Those 4 tamagotchis seem to be the most popular amoung everyone, but maybe swap the maskutchi for a kuchipatchi or robotchi.

Solid Colors - To plain, very boring

Transulent - Interesting idea, not any comments though

Seasons - Good idea, maybe light sunny colors for summer, brown, orange and yellow colors for fall, white and blue for winter and green and pink for spring.

Flowers - Good idea, but seasons would probably be better, and not all boys enjoy pretty flowers.

Well thats my opinion, but my overall number one pick would be camoflauge! :nazotchi: -RR :huh:

These are my ideas.

Animal Prints: Nice idea, I would put a jungle theme with aminal prints. 9/10.

Camoflauge: Personally I don't really care. 4/10

Beach: That would be cute, just in time for summer maybe. 7/10

Sports: I'd put soccer balls, basketballs or footballs on a field. It would be nice. 5/10

Candy: That would be cute, I'd put things tamas eat (cake, lollipop) 8/10

Make-Up: No way, only really Girly-Girls would want that. 1/10

Toys: I voted for that, I'd like bears, action figures with tamas playing with them. It would interest little boys and girls. 10/10

Food: Things that tamas eat (popcorn, fries, hamburger)

Tama Characters: The same characters as the Lanyards, Memetchi, Kuchipatchi, Mametchi. 10/10

Solid Colours: Like the V1's , with stickers. 8/10

Translucent: That would be cool, you could see the inside of your tama :huh: 9/10

Seasons: Nice idea, maybe for each season that comes Bandai releases another colour? After one year you can have all 4! Wouldn't interest me compare to the other one's though. 7/10

Flowers: No, not unless Tropical Flowers :nazotchi: 5/10

-h99 :(

I'm thinking one that you can like draw on yourself, so that you can choose what your tama looks like!

I would want a tye-dye tamagotchi I think it would be cool

I would want something else, like maybe a color-changing Tamagotchi. No, a color-changing glow in the dark Tamagotchi!! That would be awesome! :rolleyes:

~ Kuchipatchi99

I'd like something original, something Bandai hasnt done before..

Though, I would like to see a clear, translucent Tamagotchi, which, can glow in the dark...

If there was a baby blue tama with puffy clouds on it, I reckon alotta people might buy it including me
That would be nice, a light blue, with clouds, with maybe some Tamagotchi's flying, or sitting in the clouds!

//Haze

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back