What design ideas or themes would you like to see?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What design ideas or themes would you like to see on a new Tamagotchi?

• Animals & Animal Prints

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Camoflage

• Beach

• Sports

• Candy

• Make-Up

• Toys

• Food

• Tama Characters (which ones?)

• Solid Colors

• Translucent

• Seasons (Spring, X-mas)

• Flowers

• Something else (post your ideas in your replies!)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I THINK ALL OF THEM!!!!!ther all good ideas and i think that we need lots of tama carecters like :nyatchi: :unsure: :lol: :D :p in fact all tamas on tamas would be nice!! and make up like blushes and lip stik!!and flowers like roses sun flowers !! and like someone said make them change colors but the little light thinkthat changes the colors?

it would use up the battery. maybe if the light was able to be terned off!!

p.s sorry cant spell :( :(

Here's my idea: Limited Edition Tamatalk V3....2-PACK!

For the first one, make it clear-blue, with red bubble patterns on the side, blue pixel screen to match, blue TamaTalk logo on the top.

And the second one, clear red with blue cyber blocks, red pixel screen, red Tamatalk logo.

Both having the Mimitchi Tamatalk logo for a background.

Or maybe make the second one with the same design, but with the Tama Zone logo on it with the forum's flame patterns as a background, and call the pair the "Tamagotchi Forums Limited Editions"

:3

Last edited by a moderator:
peoples should not hate tamagotchies & we should be a group and play with tamas!!! :nyatchi: :unsure:

I'd like something original, something Bandai hasnt done before..
Though, I would like to see a clear, translucent Tamagotchi, which, can glow in the dark...

That would be nice, a light blue, with clouds, with maybe some Tamagotchi's flying, or sitting in the clouds!

//Haze
That's a great idea!

Maybe a mimitchi sitting on a cloud on top of the screen or something and then Tamagotchi written on it with baby blue writing! :nyatchi:

omg, totally tamagotchis, they are sooo cute, propably a tamagotchi which is rare, that hardly any people get!

I'm all for nice, old fashioned solid and transparent colors. But nobody listens to old people like me.

What does translucent mean???? Sorry im a bit of a sticky beak!!!!

Informatioin

Tamagotchi Name:Wendy

Age 6 years

Adult

I would LOVE to see a peach colored tama with a shell design of furawatchis(leafchis) and memetchis going in a circle around the screen.

I will post a picture of my idea.

:furawatchi: <_<

I think like if you can custimze your own tamagotchi like spray paint, crayons (yes cryaons), stuff like that. I would actully put my hamster on it eatting a piece of hamster food because I care for all animals and I love my hamster or could of chosen the animal vote BUT I would want my hamster, I am a animal lover but I chose something else (reply in post). I would of chosen both of them but I chose other because I LOVE my hamster, REX.

Personally, I'd like to see tamagotchi with really cool designs. Like tye-dye, or paint splats(sorta like v2), or handprtins or something.

But I have a brilliant idea. Bandai should create individual tamagotchi covers-- like you can change them. I think Bandai would make a delicious profit for that.

Personally, I'd like to see tamagotchi with really cool designs. Like tye-dye, or paint splats(sorta like v2), or handprtins or something.
But I have a brilliant idea. Bandai should create individual tamagotchi covers-- like you can change them. I think Bandai would make a delicious profit for that.
That is actully a pretty good idea, you should "write" a letter to Bandai and explain that to them.

I pick for some of my own designs:

Digital-like numbers or letters!

Music-Musical notes!

Punctuation-Exclamation points,question marks,ect!

school stuff-paper,pens,pencils,ect!

For boys-Cars!

Well,those are my designs I could think of for right now,I'll think of some more later. Hope you really like them,Bandai and Tamatalk!

~Tamasweet2~

Well i would most likly end out being a LE but how about mood changing tamas?

I would like an waterproof tama case covered with sherbet lemon. And I mean edible sherbet lemon, and edible tama!!!

Or maybe... A GLOW IN THE DARK TAMA!!!!!
I painted a regular transclusent yellow tama with glo in the dark paint...and guess what it was so cool I became popular with lots of friends. You can try it.

I thing any thing in good for the color or thing of the new and improved tamagotchi!! :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back