What design ideas or themes would you like to see?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What design ideas or themes would you like to see on a new Tamagotchi?

• Animals & Animal Prints

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Camoflage

• Beach

• Sports

• Candy

• Make-Up

• Toys

• Food

• Tama Characters (which ones?)

• Solid Colors

• Translucent

• Seasons (Spring, X-mas)

• Flowers

• Something else (post your ideas in your replies!)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
[SIZE=21pt]i rock!!!!!!!! ;) [/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
it would be good to have seasons and you can change the plastic aroundyou can press a button to open it soi the plastic comes on and change it that would be cool :ph34r:
I agree with that! :)

I liked the changing color idea! But, I think it would be easier to do if you made the cover, instead of seee through with blinky lights inside, what about a cover made out of that stuff that changes color to light llike is you put it under a lamp it can change from red to blue or whatever! What if you even did a like thing where you made it like have water insie it or something! You could like put the screen and the batteries and the electronics on it. Then you could put a see through cover on it so you could see through to the screen. After that you could put a plastic border around the screen so that the liquid does not get in the way of the screen! After you put that stuff together you can sya you die some water blue than you can make a blue cover for the whole thing pour some water into the cover than you could set the cover down and clamp the bottom with the batteries and stuff on to it! then you have a liquidy tama! You can also make seperate parts on the cover and you could put two diffrent colors on the diffrent sides! that would be so cool and doesn't seem that hard! Hope my ideas are clear! :)

ashbie96

PS

Is anyone going to help me with my avatar problem?

I made a post and a reply about it! :ph34r:

Hi, I would like :furawatchi: , :lol: , :unsure: , :nyatchi:and :wacko: to be the characters on the new tamagotchi.

tamagotchilover3

I know I already replied, but I think it would be neat if they could build waterproof tamagotchis or when you buy your tamagotchi it would come with backgrounds so you could change the background.

tamagotchilover3

i wuz thinkin about space pictures or smiley faces as som choices

but if not i would choose beach and translucent

oh yea and maybe lights that flash on ur tama but u can turn it off if u want :furawatchi:

i would like my tama design see through with characters like :D :furawatchi: and this one :p also it lights up and changes colors or a mood tama! so cool!

I would like to see every kind of tamagotchi(character) 'cuz they rule!!!

:( ;) :ph34r: :furawatchi:

I think they should make ones with tama characters on them!!!

Different characters on different ones!

well many people are talking about the v4 and im excited about it and i really think that the new tamagotchi should have a rainbow design with butterflies. It should be metallic colours and little gold and silver butterflies on it i think it would be really nice!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back