What design ideas or themes would you like to see?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What design ideas or themes would you like to see on a new Tamagotchi?

• Animals & Animal Prints

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Camoflage

• Beach

• Sports

• Candy

• Make-Up

• Toys

• Food

• Tama Characters (which ones?)

• Solid Colors

• Translucent

• Seasons (Spring, X-mas)

• Flowers

• Something else (post your ideas in your replies!)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually, what would look good, would be like a rainbow. like going across the whole tama. and at the end, a pot of gold :ichigotchi:

I would like two tamagotchis, one coloured solid gold, and one clear so i can see inside it. :eek: :huh:

I think that a series of beach/tropic ones would be very very cool! As well as flowers but both of these have been do ne before on version 2's. I think having charcters would be really cute! I would like the idea of 6 different charcter tamagotchi's to be released, each with a different very pale milky background colour a...
Green,

Blue,

Pink,

Lilac,

Cream,

Silver,

Orange.

Each one would star a different charcter perhaps peeing out from the screen on one side and in full cartoon view on the other, I think the pale milky green would go nicely with a Nyatchi! The Pale blue with Mametchi, the silver with Chomametchi, The cream with pyonkotchi, silver with Leaftchi and orange with Memetchi. What do you think?

Personally I really don't like memetchi, but I know many people do, and perhaps we could have the silver with kuchipatchi instead seeing as I'm probably the only fan of Chomametchi!
They have V2 tropical ones... I have a pink one.

I'd like a series of alluminium coated tama, each one with a different shade (plain, red, blue, and so on)...it would be just fun...

:D

i would like to se some CARS on tamagothis

and also computers :ph34r: :( :( :ph34r: :( :(

ugh i don't think so.

I like candy. but not ice cream. not makeup either. camoflage might be good for the boys, unless there was a pink or purple one...

I voted for animal prints, but I think tamagotchis on it would be cooler! :rolleyes:

i'd love to see leopard print again! they did leopard print ones on the original tamagotchi's. When i was little i begged and begged my dad for one but we really couldn't afford it and for christmas one year he finally got me one and then some girl stole it when we were moving and i was very upset and i didn't get another one up until just recently so i'd love to be able to sorta replace the one my dad had gotten me when i was a little girl.

okay how bout polka dot like

pink and green

purple and blue

yellow and red

pink and lavender

orange and yellow

or

blue and green

and flames

pink blue and purple flame red yllow and orange flames

:angry: :angry: :angry: ;) :furawatchi: :furawatchi: :furawatchi: :furawatchi: :furawatchi: :furawatchi:

I WOULD LIKE TO SEE ANIMAL PRINTS ON THEM FOR EXAMPLE : TIGER PRINT , ZEBRA , CHEATAH , STUFF LIKE THAT OR MAKE IT LOOK LIKE A BUNNY BY ADDING EARS ON THE TOP OF THE TAMAGOTCHI AND THE COLOR PINK OR ANY COLOR .OR EVEN MAKE THEM WITH FOOTBALL , BASEBALL , OR TENNIS BALL ON THEM . I HAVE ALOT MORE I DEAS BUT I AM NOT GUNNA SHARE THEM ALL .

:lol: i think they should add a led backlight so you can see it in the dark, and or color to show more detail. :lol:

:itchigotchi: An Itchigotchi one!! I was SOO mad when i found out that you cant get itchi gotchi on the V3

I bet a lot off you will think that I'm dorky, but I wanna see ballet slippers on my tama. I want it 2 b black with pink ballet slippers on them. :ph34r: <_< :unsure: :mellow: :huh:

Seasons for me!

Maybe there could be a window in the background, showing what it's like outside...

and a backlight. ^_^

mebbe little children tama's on it-orrrr i had an idea!

you could have a paint your own tama set!

they would be coool!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back