What design ideas or themes would you like to see?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What design ideas or themes would you like to see on a new Tamagotchi?

• Animals & Animal Prints

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Camoflage

• Beach

• Sports

• Candy

• Make-Up

• Toys

• Food

• Tama Characters (which ones?)

• Solid Colors

• Translucent

• Seasons (Spring, X-mas)

• Flowers

• Something else (post your ideas in your replies!)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
:angry: HI im new and i Personally think like a sort of sunset in the clouds with 2 tamas holding hands as in these 2 :furawatchi: :ph34r:

Last edited by a moderator:
All the original characters with matching colors.Like Kuchipatchi with a lime green back ground,or an itchigotchi with a red background. :blink:

Well, I want to see characters, but I don't care which one. The Tama Shell-Ection Tama Characters, that's not what I'd like. I'd like the characters not in boxes and fitting in.

What about a Tamagotchi which changes colour every... say... five minutes? Like red to blue. Blue to green. Green to yellow. Yellow to pink. Get it? It's easy. Bandai find a list of all the colours in the world, and program them onto a light inside your Tama! That would be C-O-O-L, cool!
i agree! that will be awsome!!! :wacko: :D :D

stop it! u might scare other tama talkers! :lol: :D :angry:
I don't see how it's scary. It says white words in a black background. It was probably intended to be funny. Come on, it's a joke!

I think pure black shell with a red border around the screen, a chain made of that really shiny metal (I don't know the name of it) and the word "Tamagotchi" written in Kanji with matallic gold paint.

And the characters would look less "computer" looking and more like their drawn disgins, and in FULL color with a light in the screen for when your in the dark.

Now THAT would be cool!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back