What design ideas or themes would you like to see?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What design ideas or themes would you like to see on a new Tamagotchi?

• Animals & Animal Prints

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Camoflage

• Beach

• Sports

• Candy

• Make-Up

• Toys

• Food

• Tama Characters (which ones?)

• Solid Colors

• Translucent

• Seasons (Spring, X-mas)

• Flowers

• Something else (post your ideas in your replies!)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
<_< maybe it should come with a pack of stickers so you can decidewhat you want ! :lol:

Candy ( such as chocolate, gumballs....)

Characters (my favourite is Violetechi, but and character would bee cool)

Oh, and another idea - Faceplates!

Maybe they can have different themed ones which come with 2 different faceplates <_<

actually, a V4 would suck.

my friend has a V3.i tried connecting it with my V2.

what happend? it didn't connect cause my v2 doesn't have a 'V3' as the playmate option.

V2s can only connect to V2s and V1s.

V3s can only connect to V3s and V1s.

so V4s would only be able to connect to V4s and V1s.

V1s can connect to anything

----

V3's have either a V3 option or Other option when connecting.....ive tried with my V1 and V2 and it has worked :hitodetchi:

Let's try and help Bandai out in finding out what designs and themes we'd like to see on new Tamagotchis. Which of these poll choices would you like to see most? If none of them post and give your idea! Believe it or not... Bandai listens to their fans! Let's tell them what we want our next tama to look like!!! :rolleyes:
Admin

Maybe this idea would be a good one! An Admin can only dream! :D
hoops and yoyo!!!!!!!!!! (look at my avvie)

[SIZE=11pt]I would like to see some like solid color or different designs with japanese symbols on the back like 'love' or 'fire' :D [/color][/SIZE]]

a tamagotchi charachter,glow in dark, and a heat sensitive tamagotchi ,'id like those colors, if i saw those in will chose heat sensitive first then glow in the dark wich there will be... and a tama charachter one i will go cuckoo and run around walmart like i did with the v3 when i got it on febuary if somebody saw me that somebody may be cracking up!!!! lol! :eek: :lol: heres me in tama form running crazily:

:furawatchi:

:) :wacko: I think tama characters(mimitchi) would be good cause mimitchis are cute and so are other tamas and it would be cool to look at tamas whell playing with a tama :wacko: :D :blink: :wacko: :blink:

Just so all of you know, the V4 is out, but only in Spain.

So for the V5, I would say...

• The back has a glowing neon version of any popular Tamagotchi species.
  • The front has glowing neon waves.
  • The neon colors invert in the dark.
Just ideas!

GLOW IN THE DARK would be cool because is someone ever looses it they can turn the lights off and find it....

I would like something simple. Plain colors, translucent case, or maybe a simple and elegant design (like a Japanese cherry blossom or a koi).

I'm glad Bandi respects their fans! :huh:

But anywho, I would love to see my tamagotchi filled with tamagotchi! :angry: As in tamagotchi characters! I think that would be cute! You could buy the mametchi Tamagotchi, the robotchi tamagotchi and everything! And once special tamagotchi covered with all the most commen tamagotchi! I think that would be a blast! :p

TamaGoCrazy~

EDIT: Oh and I'm not trying to start a fame war... but I personally wouldn't like animals and animal prints because tamagotchi arn't about animals! They are about their own kind! Not puppys and such (But that's my opinion)

Last edited by a moderator:
I was thinking either a hurdel with a Memetchi jumping over it,or maybe some tamas playing instruments.

*takes a deep breath*

OR,(lol) purses or rainbows with 2 tamas kissing under it or crayons and art stuff or pizza or cameras or smilies or ducks or bubbles!!!!!!!! ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back