What did you do today?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
[SIZE=7pt]Had a sleepover with my bestie. =3[/SIZE]

Woke up.

Had pancakes.

Watched Juno.

I asked my friend's crush out for her on the phone.

Comforted my friend's broken heart. Darnit.

Showered.

Did hair.

Later, I'm driving to my family's cottage until Tuesday night.

Yeah. The thing you get from ticks. Not limes, just in case that was what you thought.

I have a huge, hurty, itchy red blotch on my stomach.

I was once again offended by someone that I dislike today. woot! ^^

Yay you! If I was in that position, I would of just punched his lights out.

... T_T Sorry again for offending you in TC Nyuu~. Didn't know that the phrase I use bothered you so much.

Umm... Summer Gym is finally over!! w00t!!! ;D

I got home and had a sandwhich.

I went on TamaChat.

I cleaned out my closet.

My new clothes from dELiA*s came in the mail.

Umm... I had dinner.

I'm back on here.

Now I'm gonna take my stupid goldfish to my friend's house and dump them in her pond.

Woke up, went to Walgreens and bought candy+Vault soda. Came home. Got online. Went outside and helped pick up. Layed on the floor bored for half the day. Ate candy, Fried chicken, beans and rice. Got on YT. Fixed my OC's bio.

And uhm yeah. I am at my friend's home until Sunday BTW

... T_T Sorry again for offending you in TC Nyuu~. Didn't know that the phrase I use bothered you so much
I wasn't talking about you btw.

>..> Oh Ivan... -plots revenge-

I woke up, ate breakfast, got online, played with my tama, myspace, tamatalk, got off and took a shower, got dressed and brushed my hair, got a popsicle, played with my tama some more, got back on myspace and tamatalk.

Yup xD My so interesting day.

i bought a jersey shirt, (i luvs it) and i learned Hopeless Love on the guitarrr...I'm also going to send in my job applications, wish me luck please! hehe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back