What Do You Think Of The Jonas Brothers?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Meh, I used to just be indifferent to the Jonas Brothers. I mean, I didn't like their music, but I understood that other people did, and I let them have their opinion. Until they absolutely murdered "Poor Unfortunate Souls", that is. And now, I hate them. Wonderful story, eh?
I must say, though, what respectable music group signs up to Disney? I mean, the second you make a choice like that, you just know that the only audience you will receive will compose of obnoxious ten-year-old girls.
Agreed. I hate the Jonas Brothers. They can't sing.

Amen to that, IP.

Happiness.

the lot of you.

Jonas Brothers is corrupting the minds of children who may never learn the real meaning of music to them and Hannah Montana and all the other dineypop people.

Last edited by a moderator:
I love them!! I don't get it. Why does everyone hate disney? I garantee you a lot of people who say "I hate disney" really like it. I'm truthfull and I'll honostly say I love disney. Hate me. Go ahead see if I care.

OMG! There's an Ad and the bottom of the page and it has a picture of the jonas brothers and a jonas brother quiz!!! Eep!!! I dont care what any says, They are not ruining the minds of children. Disney is a good influence on kids and I do not care what other people have to say about it.

Oh god. I hate metallica. Its just so ewwww..Def. not my personality. I cant stand metallica. When it comes on the radio i just turn the radio off lol. I dont really think rock bands and all them know what real music is. They just think theyre all cool cuz they can smash guitars and all that stuff. Yea. The Jo broz are a good influence on music.

Oh god. I hate metallica. Its just so ewwww..Def. not my personality. I cant stand metallica. When it comes on the radio i just turn the radio off lol. I dont really think rock bands and all them know what real music is. They just think theyre all cool cuz they can smash guitars and all that stuff. Yea. The Jo broz are a good influence on music.
They play Metallica on the radio where you live? D:

NO FAIR!

Over here they just play; Jonas Brotehrs, Milkey Citrus, Jordin Sparks, Leona Lewis, Chris Brown then repeat. >_<

OMG! There's an Ad and the bottom of the page and it has a picture of the jonas brothers and a jonas brother quiz!!! Eep!!! I dont care what any says, They are not ruining the minds of children. Disney is a good influence on kids and I do not care what other people have to say about it.
If Disney is such a great influence on children, then what have you to say for the Miley Cyrus photo scandals, and the skanky music Ashley Tisdale performs?

I personally hate them. (Them as in their music, we wouldn't want to hurt anyones shallow feelings now would we.) The music sucks, has no meaning, they are all horrifically ugly, and their voices squeak, I personally don't care what causes it, but they are not for me :|

If you have an opposing opinion, feel free to state it, but you won't change my mind. Nagging at me will have no affect on the way I think :| Get over it.

I don't obsess over them, but I don't necessarily claim that my ears bleed every time I hear their music, either.

They're not my style, and I'd rather listen to something with a deeper meaning than the simple songs the Jonas Brothers, and nearly all Disney music now have.

I just don't like the new Disney and the image it passes off. No thank you. :/

They play Metallica on the radio where you live? D:NO FAIR!

Over here they just play; Jonas Brotehrs, Milkey Citrus, Jordin Sparks, Leona Lewis, Chris Brown then repeat. >_<
xD I call her Milkey too.

I've never been impressed by them, then again, I love music but I never seem to know a lot about it.

I never know the name of the songs I hear.

I don't know any bands, just songs.

I'm pretty much out of it, the radio messes me up by only playing certain songs, you never hear different music on there, it's always on like a cycle of the same songs. >.>

But, I really don't like the Jonas Brothers, all my friends love them, but they stink at singing, and are not cute at all.

If Disney is such a great influence on children, then what have you to say for the Miley Cyrus photo scandals, and the skanky music Ashley Tisdale performs?

I personally hate them. (Them as in their music, we wouldn't want to hurt anyones shallow feelings now would we.) The music sucks, has no meaning, they are all horrifically ugly, and their voices squeak, I personally don't care what causes it, but they are not for me :|

If you have an opposing opinion, feel free to state it, but you won't change my mind. Nagging at me will have no affect on the way I think :| Get over it.
Umm I dont think anyones going to nag you to change your opinion. And we dont have shallow feelings. :\ Theyre soo cute!! And awesome voices!! Nick used to perform on broadway when he was younger. Well yea Milkey Citrus is pretty uhhh you know......inappropriate. So is Vannessa Hudgens but I've never heard of Ashley Tisdale having skanky musical perfomances!!! Shes actually very good. someone i know went to her concert and said she was really good. Huh. Well whatever. Its just peoples opinions here. Were not getting into a debate. And get over what? We never did anything. People shouldnt post so many rude comments to us jonas brother lovers. Gosh. xD. You can say u hate them but dont start being rude to us. Sorry but i believe i should stick up for myself.

Latest posts

Back