What Do You Think Of The Jonas Brothers?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
=D Jonas Brothers rock.

Hurray to all JB lovers! Lol....

But have your own opinions. I will always think they're great. They have wholesome images, are so sweet, are such gentlemen, and do tons for their fans.

The really are great role models!

Ok Ok. Fine i have to admit too they are sorta bad actors. Lolz but thats what makes them cute. Nick can act because he's had experience but the rest....LOL! hahah i still love them jonas boys. Lol.
Sorta? More like very, lolz.

Nick hardly said anything in the movie, but gosh, Kevin was just annoying.

=D Jonas Brothers rock.Hurray to all JB lovers! Lol....

But have your own opinions. I will always think they're great. They have wholesome images, are so sweet, are such gentlemen, and do tons for their fans.

The really are great role models!
Yup, they are. =]

There songs are so catchy, right Mrs.Joe Jonas? x;3

I still can't wait till' the concert!

Yup, they are. =] 

There songs are so catchy, right Mrs.Joe Jonas? x;3

I still can't wait till' the concert!
Yep, thats right. <3

Neither can I. Jonas Brothers, here I come!!

Yep, thats right. <3
Neither can I. Jonas Brothers, here I come!!
I've decided I'll confess to Nick when I somehow sneak past security into there tour bus. jk. I will be Mrs.Nick Jonas though! x;3

If you're Mrs.Joe Jonas and I'm Mrs.Nick Jonas then we will be realated. =]

I heard they're great live. My one friend saw them in concert and loved them to death. I know I will too. <333

Last edited by a moderator:
I've decided I'll confess to Nick when I somehow sneak past security into there tour bus. jk. I will be Mrs.Nick Jonas though! x;3If you're Mrs.Joe Jonas and I'm Mrs.Nick Jonas then we will be realated. =]

I heard there great live. My one friend saw them in concert and loved them to death. I know I will too. <333
That's a good idea. x3

Because as soon as Nick realizes he loves you, and Joe loves me, we'll be sisters-in-law. =D

Yeah, I've heard that too. Lately I've been searching up their live performances on Youtube and they sound really good....well, as good as they can sound when somebody is recording them with a poopy camera. xD

That's a good idea. x3 Because as soon as Nick realizes he loves you, and Joe loves me, we'll be sisters-in-law. =D

Yeah, I've heard that too. Lately I've been searching up their live performances on Youtube and they sound really good....well, as good as they can sound when somebody is recording them with a poopy camera. xD
No!!! Me and Emo_Punk95 shall be sisters in law. She will be Mrs.Nick Jonas and I shall be Mrs.Joe Jonas, one of you can have Kevin. hes like...20 now...(I'm not trying to be mean...)

That's a good idea. x3 Because as soon as Nick realizes he loves you, and Joe loves me, we'll be sisters-in-law. =D

x'3

It would be awesome if we were related.

I watch them on YT too. They seem great! I agree, a lot of the time the cameras are...poopy. x;D

I'm Mrs. Nick Jonas!!!! I already went to their concert during their Look Me in the Eyes tour. Their tour bus is soo freakin awesome!!!! Nick loves me!!!!I can prove it! We had a conversation. Heres how it went.

Me: I think your really cute nick.

Nick: I think your cute too.

Me: Uhhh. I LOVE U!

Nick: What???!!!!

Me: *Runs off*

Nick: Wait! I LOVE U TOO!!!

Well fine he didnt say he loved me...but he still said i was cute!!!!!!!!!!!! lol.

Oh and they are really good live!!! It was a loud concert but they are really good.

I'm Mrs. Nick Jonas!!!! I already went to their concert during their Look Me in the Eyes tour. Their tour bus is soo freakin awesome!!!! Nick loves me!!!!I can prove it! We had a conversation. Heres how it went.
Me: I think your really cute nick.

Nick: I think your cute too.

Me: Uhhh. I LOVE U!

Nick: What???!!!!

Me: *Runs off*

Nick: Wait! I LOVE U TOO!!!

Well fine he didnt say he loved me...but he still said i was cute!!!!!!!!!!!! lol.

Oh and they are really good live!!! It was a loud concert but they are really good.
0.0 Not fair...you had a conversation with them!? I hope I can meet them too...

I just don't see how anyone can think they're "cute". To me, they're three awesome singers, but they're all sooo ugly. I've seen celebs (and even guys in real life) that are about 100 times cuter and hotter than they are. Well, we are all entitled to our own opinions, right? :)

I love them, yes. They're all cute and have great voices...I just don't get why everyone has to hate everything that disney comes out with...Maybe if you actually listened you might like it. >.>
Maybe, if you actually listened you would realize how much they suck.

:3

i do listen and they have great voices. =3 Best singers I have heard...and they like great music them selves...They Like Fall Out Boy and stuff...
Their voices are horrible, but at least they have some sense of music.

Fall Out Boy never fails to charm even the most suckish people~

I suppose that's just because Patty's voice is like liquid velvet gold~

Latest posts

Back