What Do You Think Of The Jonas Brothers?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just don't see how anyone can think they're "cute". To me, they're three awesome singers, but they're all sooo ugly. I've seen celebs (and even guys in real life) that are about 100 times cuter and hotter than they are. Well, we are all entitled to our own opinions, right? ^_^
How are they ugly? They all are hot!

^ That video was teh secks. 'Cept for the monkeys e-e

But Pete got all ticked off and bashed the words and stuff. That was awesome.

Come on guys, this isn't a FOB topic! xD

If I ever met them, (which I've had a dream of...many times) my heart would be beating so fast, that my whole body would probably be shaking! And they'd be like "..." And then I'd go "I...Love...You...Guys!!!" And then I'd give em all a hug and get thier autographs. :-D Oh, and get my picture taking with em. <3

Lol. Oh one more thing...I like Pete Wentz too. Lolz!! Hes soo cute!! I hate ashlee simpson because she married him urgh!!! and Thnks frr th mmries was good except the monkey part. Eww. That just made it nasty. Especailly when the monkey made out with the girl. *shudders* But yea JO BROZ ROCK MY WORLD!!!!!!!

Then again, i'm the only one who chose "the who?" answer.

Well, here in france, this is only now that we hear about them. So i don't know them this much.. But I usually don't like music that is played on the radio :/

I dun like monkeys either O:
Yes xD They have their own topic, and yet we are discussing it here. Odd o_O
Trust me. We rarely ever talk about FOB in the topic xD

Right now we're duscussing living on a plant (Yeah. A plant.) with FOB and PATD. xD

Latest posts

Back