What Do You Think Of The Jonas Brothers?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Umn, another disney fad.

Disney has become like, teenage oriented.

They keep getting 'hot' or 'cute' teens to star on shows, or play their music.

It's amazing how getting your song aired in a movie can get you famous.

Just like Hannah Montana-

Her music sells cause she was on Tv.

I'm honestly not a fan of the Jo-Bro's,

But I can't say their too terrible.

They'd probably have a better sound,

If they did something different.

And honestly,

I don't get why people think they are rock.

Rock would be like Green Day, MCR, AFI, Give Up The Ghost, Breaking Benjamin, AAR, Boys Like Girls...

Like those people are rock.

I say the Jonas Brothers is more kiddy pop, or disney pop.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think I already posted in this topic but...here I go again!!

THE JONAS BROTHERS ARE AMAZING.

It's not about their looks, yet they are defiantly good looking, it's about their music and personalities. They are so down-to-earth and are just so kind. You can't find those types of guys anymore......And you can just feel their music. It runs through your heart like blood. It stirs your soul. I can't imagine a world without them.

♥Joe Jonas -He is the love of my life. He's so cute, but that's not why I love him. He is so wild, funny, outgoing, sweet, and has a voice that makes me melt.

♥Nick Jonas -He is such an amazing singer. He is very quiet and sweet and he just seems like the perfect gentleman. I love the sound of his voice!

♥Kevin Jonas -Seems like the kind of guy I'd love to be around! Super nice and funny, and he is a great guitarist. He completes the band.

♥ Jonas Brothers♥

♥ It takes 1 second to love their looks♥

♥ It takes 1 hour to love their songs ♥

♥ It takes 1 day to fall in love with them♥

♥ It takes 1 lifetime to forget them♥

There you have it. <3

♥ Jonas Brothers♥

♥ It takes 1 second to love their looks♥

♥ It takes 1 hour to love their songs ♥

♥ It takes 1 day to fall in love with them♥

♥ It takes 1 lifetime to forget them♥

^ I love that saying Tamagirl_Desy.

One more reason to love them: They got a Tamagotchi for the Celebrity Connection! xD (If there are anymore actual tama fans on this site. I feel like I'm the only one...)

They're okay. I still don't truly understand what everyone sees in them. I'm sorry if that's offensive to some people, because I know a lot of people do like them a lot. They're good singers and everything, but they're not cute at all (Joe might be okay though). I never did like the Jonas Brothers, no matter how much I try to.

What's so great about their music anyway? Their songs are okay, I guess...

They think there Rockers but there not. There a peppy little boy band that Fail at life.
I know like seriously there were rocker type clothes when they make pop music?! seriously what the heck.

They think there Rockers but there not. There a peppy little boy band that Fail at life.
absolutetly!

they are definately not rock! rock is like Marilyn Manson, MCR, Boys Like Girls, Green Day, Breaking Benjamin, and etc.

they just dress up- that doesn't make you a rocker.

the same thing goes with Avril.

all a bunch of posers who abuse the name of 'rock'

Umm I dont think anyones going to nag you to change your opinion. [1]And we dont have shallow feelings. :\ [2] Theyre soo cute!! And awesome voices!! Nick used to perform on broadway when he was younger. Well yea Milkey Citrus is pretty uhhh you know......inappropriate. So is Vannessa Hudgens but [3]I've never heard of Ashley Tisdale having skanky musical perfomances!!! Shes actually very good.  someone i know went to her concert and said she was really good. Huh. Well whatever. [4]Its just peoples opinions here. Were not getting into a debate. [5]And get over what? We never did anything. People shouldnt post so many rude comments to us jonas brother lovers. Gosh. xD. [6]You can say u hate them but dont start being rude to us. Sorry but i believe i should stick up for myself.
[1] That was directed at no one in particular. Pointing something out, is all.

Uh-huh

[2] 'Tis your opinion. Try telling that to everyone else, who isn't a crazed fan girl. I think you people need to open your ears, because there is a huge difference between music, and some little boys making a sorry attempt at playing guitar, and screeching into a microphone.

They suck, in other words.

[3] Everything she sings and does makes her seem like a hooker. Maybe you see something in her. . . but I don't. I don't know who would.

Yus. She sings, and acts like a hooker.

[4] I thought topics in this section were intended to be a mature debate. And on the topic of opinion, I was just stating mine, until you did what I asked you not to, and that was to quote and oppose everything I said in the last post I made.

Don't do it again :|

[5] I mean get over the fact that I don't love your precious, brainwashing boy band. And I never said you did anything.

I don't like them. Get over it :3

[6] I hate them. And I wasn't being rude to anyone, as far as I can tell. Stating an opinion. If you mean rude to the Jonas Brothers, then yes. I won't doubt that. But I don't care. And how are you sticking up for yourself, if you were never shot down?

Until now, that is.

Sky, this is why I love you<3

Okay, not quite why I love you, but you get the picture.

You pwn.

I love them...especially Joe. His voice just melts my heart.Lately I've become totally obsessed. My room is changing from kitties, scooby-doo, puppies, pokemon,pictures I drew (all stuff I put up when I was like, 5) to the Jonas Brothers. It's all I've been listening to, especially "Gotta Find You" from Camp Rock.

That song just means so much to me. <3

I love JB.
Same. I have about 30 Jonas Brothers posters. I'm getting my room re-done in a few monthes so when it's done I'm hanging them all up. x'3

I have major OJD.

I love the Jo Bros. I love there new music video for 'Burnin' Up'.

Joe: I can't grow a mustache.

I think Joe is hilarious. He looks awesome too.

Nick is too cute and he seems so kind.

Kevin seems awesome. He just seems like he can be mature and have fun at the same time.

I told my friends who I'm seeing the Jo Bros with,

"Hey. Maybe we can each take home a Jo Bro. I also get Frank the tank." becasue altogether there's three of us. x'3

Same. I have about 30 Jonas Brothers posters. I'm getting my room re-done in a few monthes so when it's done I'm hanging them all up. x'3 

I have major OJD.

I love the Jo Bros. I love there new music video for 'Burnin' Up'.

Joe: I can't grow a mustache.

I think Joe is hilarious. He looks awesome too.

Nick is too cute and he seems so kind.

Kevin seems awesome. He just seems like he can be mature and have fun at the same time.

I told my friends who I'm seeing the Jo Bros with,

"Hey. Maybe we can each take home a Jo Bro. I also get Frank the tank." becasue altogether there's three of us. x'3
Agreed 100%. -_-

I officially started hating them when Fall Out Boy and Boys Like Girls got beaten not by them, but by their ten-year-old fangirls on the KCA.

-is shot-
OMGYESSS.

I was so angry when I found out about that.

Fall Out Boy- amazing.

Jonas Brothers- Suckage.

Dammit, 10 year old fangirls.

OMGYESSS.
I was so angry when I found out about that.

Fall Out Boy- amazing.

Jonas Brothers- Suckage.

Dammit, 10 year old fangirls.
Actually, we're not all 10 year old fan-girls.

Matter-of-fact, my mom and my friend's moms actually like them. My high-school friends like them as well. I'm not some 10 year-old myself. I wish people would stop acting like the Jo Bros are some disease. They make music. So what, they make money, have fangirls around pretty much every corner, and are beating other artists. I highly doubt even close to half of you haters even can sing as well as them. >.>;

absolutetly!

they are definately not rock! rock is like Marilyn Manson, MCR, Boys Like Girls, Green Day, Breaking Benjamin, and etc.

they just dress up- that doesn't make you a rocker.

the same thing goes with Avril.

all a bunch of posers who abuse the name of 'rock'
How are the Jo Bros abusing the name of rock?

They make pop/pop rock music. They don't claim to make plain out rock music.

How do they dress like rockers?!

So, you guys are saying if someone dresses like a rocker and makes pop music then they abuse the name of rock. Think about it. >.>;

I love them, yes. They're all cute and have great voices...I just don't get why everyone has to hate everything that disney comes out with...Maybe if you actually listened you might like it. >.>

Latest posts

Back