What Do You Think Of The Jonas Brothers?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
*points to my avvie*
Who couldn't love that hunk of a man? xD Lol.

The Jonas Brothers rock, and that's the end of it. Only some of their songs sound disney. Most are their own sound and own vibe.
*raises hand*

I don't.

Nor will I ever for any of the Jonas Brothers.

*points to my avvie*
Who couldn't love that hunk of a man? xD Lol.

The Jonas Brothers rock, and that's the end of it. Only some of their songs sound disney. Most are their own sound and own vibe.
He is really adorable. :D

No. Jonas Brothers=Fail. Their music is Fail, Their company is Fail, and themselves are Fail. In short, I don't like them.

Ok well sometimes I think Joe is really ugly. Lol. But I still love the whole band including Kevin. Nick is the cutest I would say. They are not a fail. They've succeeded so much in life. Screaming fangirls, huge concerts, they sing for a label. Honestly, Theyve gone huge. I wish I could be just like them. But I cant sing. xD

I'll assume I haven't posted here yet.

Well, no offesnse to people that like them, but I -coughextremelydislikecough- them. They don't say Disney as much as Miley, but they really just don't appeal to me. ^_^

Ok well sometimes I think Joe is really ugly. Lol. But I still love the whole band including Kevin. Nick is the cutest I would say. They are not a fail. They've succeeded so much in life. Screaming fangirls, huge concerts, they sing for a label. Honestly, Theyve gone huge. I wish I could be just like them. But I cant sing. xD
Same. Except for that little singing part. :rolleyes:

Ugh. When I read the plot line for the show.. J.O.N.A.S..

I almost threw up. D:

Disney fails.

I can't wait 'till J.O.N.A.S! comes out. The plot sounds a little weird but I'm sure it will be good.

Last edited by a moderator:
I can't wait 'till J.O.N.A.S! comes out. The plot sounds a little weird but I'm sure it will be good.
I wasn't really upset with the fact that it was going to be about the Jonas Brothers. I was upset with the fact that Disney has gone so far and seemed so desperate.

Hannah Montana seemed a little far fetched.. But a boy band of spies against an evil dentist. That is the cause of my nausea.

Yes. An evil dentist.

" J.O.N.A.S.! stands for “Junior Operatives Networking As Spies” and the Jonas Brothers are helping their dad - he’s also a secret agent - thwart the evil Dr. Harvey Fleischman, a diabolical dentist out to take over the minds of young people everywhere. "

- https://hitsusa.com/blog/490/j-o-n-a-s/ ..

For a while I wasn't sure I read the other two articles right.

Disney is expecting this to be a hit.. Not the plot, but more the fact that it has the Jonas Brothers in it and, chances are, hundreds of squealing fangirls will watch it only to see the faces of their celebrity lovers and supposedly future husbands.

I have no problem with and nothing against those type of girls personally who fall victim to Disney and their boy band. Really, I don't.

They are okay, but not really my thing. I live in England and their song "SOS" just got quite a good spot in the charts. Personally I think that the only reason that they are famous here is because the came on tour as a support act for Avril Lavigne (who I think, by the way, is amaaaaazing! I love Avril!) while she was in the UK. I went to see her and before then I hadn't even heard of the Jonas brothers- along with most other people in the UK. They were kinda noisy with annoying voices. I couldn't even understand what words they were singing. Plus, I don't think they're that good-looking.

Some of their stuff is okay, though^^

They are okay, but not really my thing. I live in England and their song "SOS" just got quite a good spot in the charts. Personally I think that the only reason that they are famous here is because the came on tour as a support act for Avril Lavigne (who I think, by the way, is amaaaaazing! I love Avril!) while she was in the UK. I went to see her and before then I hadn't even heard of the Jonas brothers- along with most other people in the UK. They were kinda noisy with annoying voices. I couldn't even understand what words they were singing. Plus, I don't think they're that good-looking.Some of their stuff is okay, though^^
wtf they where famous way before that >8{}

^They didn't become famous by Avril. -.- They were famous atleast 2 years before they went on tour with Avril. -.-'
Maybe not in her particular area.

Last edited by a moderator:
There's a couple 'inbetweenies' here. But, you're right. Most people either love or hate them. It's pretty much like that with all Disney these days. :puroperatchi:

I agree with Mileyroxursox2342 and Tamagirl#1. xD

Most people hate them, or they love them. And I love them. ;D

I have seen a few 'inbetweenies', like Tamagirl#1 said, but most people are pretty dominant about their opinion on the Jonas Brothers.

Love them or hate them, they're still gonna be famous. xP

Latest posts

Back