What do you think of the Sponsored Links?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What do you think of the Sponsored Links?

• I don't mind it at all!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It is a little weird but TamaTalk needs it to grow

• I didn't even notice a change

• It is annoying and I think we need something different (please post suggestions!)

• I hate it

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
They're annoying and werid in their placement...but if there's no choice sense tamatalk has been so laggy lately...at lest it's better than on iambored. They'res reallly look like a link to a normal site to entertain you but it's an aaad...

To me they can get annoying but if it's for TamaTalk I don't mind at all! I'm sorry I would donate to TamaTalk but I don't think my parents would let me (Sorry Admin) I hope TamaTa;l stays alive please I LOVE tamatalk it's the only place I go in my freetime (Don't get me wrong I still do have a life... Not meaning that in a bad way...)

I haven't seen any sponsored links, even after Admin posted something about them...

I wouldn't mind them if I could see them, anyway, it's good for TamaTalk to get some money.

all the links I see that aren't related to TamaTalk are advertisments i thnk...

OH! just a min ago, i saw one of those sponsored links... I don't mind about them...

Last edited by a moderator:
it does get knda annoying but its ok. sometimes its just weird seeing peoples posts mixed up with sponsored links!

They show up between posts. Ugh. at first I thought that they were the bottem of the page! X3

But I do realise that tama talk needs then to stay open, so I suggest we move them to the right side of the page, somewhere visible(or the sponsers-wouldn't :D ), but not in the way. :angry:

-MametchiMimitchi

I don't really like it but I think I can live with it. I do have a suggestion though. I PMed you, Admin. PM me back if you like the idea and have permission.

sux I think it looks unorganized place it somewere else.
oh yea... meowbark. Please watch your language. This is a kid's site you know. Not trying to be mean, even if it sounds like it.

Well admin, I do find it slightly annyoying :( coz it just barges into your posts. thats not cool :( = .

As an alternative, Suggest that maybe the side panel needs more coulorful ads e.g:

Robotchi toys!

:blink: :) :p

turn them inside out to watch them evolve=

:angry: :p

I hope this idea helps, but if your going to keep it thats fine.

best wishes

hazeyjune x

Admin? Can you put them in a row, not in a list? That way I'd not mind half as much, and they'd not look so bad.. B)

I hate them they usally have very little intrest in me (I it makes Tamatalk look bad)

And I agree with MametchiMimitchi that is a good idea! (Then I Could Stand Them)

i hate it, but if it is necessary to keep this site going. its finee. we'll get used to them fo sure? >3<

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back