What do you think of the Sponsored Links?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What do you think of the Sponsored Links?

• I don't mind it at all!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It is a little weird but TamaTalk needs it to grow

• I didn't even notice a change

• It is annoying and I think we need something different (please post suggestions!)

• I hate it

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I suggest you move it to the side under those New! Things. It would look better. Or get rid of something no one uses and move it there like were everyone can still see it.

I think we should still have them but make them a little more ...whats the word.....not as noticeable.Maybe like the sign that comes up when you visit TamaTalk 4 the 1st tme.Then you can look at them but get rid of them as well.Or have a sponsered link section.

They don't bother me at all! :unsure:

Last edited by a moderator:
Well.......

The growth for Tama Talk is great! But wasting a whole crud load of money to do so is dumb. Cuz once you think about it, money is better than population ( at some times ), but instead of creating a new domain and pay a crud load, lets just expand our current domain! If you sell this domain and buy one wit Yahoo!, you can expand anytime! + it costs less. So sell THIs domain next year and buy a NEW domain wit Yahoo! for half the price!

I'm no ad man for Yahoo!, but I care about Yahoo! so I just spread some Yahoo! at evrey fourm I can use :ph34r:

* scratch music * Wait a sec!!!! The dang ADs don't help TT! I say, we just do that blog thing we've been doin for so long! Either that or AD at popular sites! Thats better than doin somethin thats already on the page! Its waisting money! AND fourm space! + it slows TT a whole crud load and costs a whole crud load!

Well I appreciate the input... Though wanted to clarify a few things... The move to a new server won't change our address tamatalk.com. Everything moves together. Wasting money on better server? Maybe... But I hope the ads make up the difference. To me money doesn't matter so much as having a place for people to gather. Community matters more than money (believe it or not). As far as moving to Yahoo... Our traffic is too high for their regular hosting packages (I checked). We'd end up paying MORE to move to them.

As far as "crud loads" (*ahem* TAMALOVER#9) of slowing down... The move will pretty much take care of that problem in one step. Notice times where nothing loads when yu try to visit TT? Takes care of that too. :ph34r:

Anyway I havn't been on for ages so i just noticed them but yeah i think they will help TamaTalk!!

It is quite expensive ya know...

Last edited by a moderator:
i dont mind i like tamatalk and whatever u need to do to keep it going is fine

If you don't have a suggestion, don't just whine that you hate it.

I really don't mind. They help, and they don't d oanything bad, so... they are okay.

I don't mind but some of them are a bit... wierd. One came up just now saying: Personal dog backpacks - carry your dog around in your own backpack! Or somthing like that... :ichigotchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back