What do you think of the Sponsored Links?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What do you think of the Sponsored Links?

• I don't mind it at all!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It is a little weird but TamaTalk needs it to grow

• I didn't even notice a change

• It is annoying and I think we need something different (please post suggestions!)

• I hate it

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I appreciate the input... Though wanted to clarify a few things... The move to a new server won't change our address tamatalk.com. Everything moves together. Wasting money on better server? Maybe... But I hope the ads make up the difference. To me money doesn't matter so much as having a place for people to gather. Community matters more than money (believe it or not). As far as moving to Yahoo... Our traffic is too high for their regular hosting packages (I checked). We'd end up paying MORE to move to them.
As far as "crud loads" (*ahem* TAMALOVER#9) of slowing down... The move will pretty much take care of that problem in one step. Notice times where nothing loads when yu try to visit TT? Takes care of that too. :furawatchi:
What place are ya buying a domain from? How much are you paying? And futher more, when I noticed the slowing down when I was reading a topic, I noticed one change, the ads. This CPU is 5 days old, so it isn't the CPU.If ya just swith domains to Yahoo!, you get probaly HALF the price you are now! You and buy a dmoain from yahoo for 10$ a YEAR!! ( Or 1$ a year if ya sign up now ) And you get free bandwith for a year too! I'm just reccomending Yahoo! as a domain for TT.

Ha, I don't mind. But it is a little anoying when they sponsers drive into the forum.

I like them but I find it quite annoying when I reply or look at topiccs to see a sponsered link advertisement. To be honest they are good but maybe in a different place. Hope this dosen't hurt feelings :D

- Fooet

I like them but I find it quite annoying when I reply or look at topiccs to see a sponsered link advertisement. To be honest they are good but maybe in a different place. Hope this dosen't hurt feelings  :furawatchi:
- Fooet
Let me correct my spelling for topics * ahem *

Last edited by a moderator:
They are fine. They are just something you need to get used to. Thay are helping Tamatalk, so...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back