What do you want to get for holiday gifts?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Um.... I really want a lot of things for Christmas.Webkinz

-Webkinz Yellow Lab, Border Collie, Reindeer, Black and White Cat

DS games

-Hamsterz Life 2

-Dogz 2 (my mom told me I'm getting that because she got it with my new DS)

-Dogz

-Catz 2

-Horsez

-Horsez 2

-Dolphinz

Tamagotchis and stuff

-Tama clear case

-New Tamagotchi V4.5

That's alot, isn't it? :)
I have all of those except for dolphinz. I kinda want that 2

I want a green 'new' ipod nano with 8 GB. =]

It's all I'm wishing for, so I'm not sure what to expect for the rest of the gifts I get on Christmas.

KC7 -- :D

Last edited by a moderator:
I really want a Nintendo DS for Christmas because my mom wont let me buy anything that costs that much. Even though I have over $1000!! Anyway I already know what some of my gifts are because my mom is not good at hiding recipts and order forms. I'm getting 2 Easy Bake Oven Mixes and a Grade 6 Active Minds Workbook. *yawns* The usual. One year I got this Polly Pocket thing from "Santa" and when I looked on the back it had a sticker with my mom's name on it. I even went up to her and said 'I'm so happy I got this!" and showed her the back. She didn't even notice though! All she said was "That's nice." :angry: LOL!

Last edited by a moderator:
I usually get money for christmas, but my family is also doing this secret santa thing. I want another Tamagotchi, jeans, hoodie, Electric sunglasses.

I know i'm getting a...

1. TAMAGOTCHI V4.5 pc accesorry pack

2. Kajeet CELL PHONE WITH CAM!

Welllllll.......my mom has finished her shopping...and it looks as if there are many presents under the tree for me.... :)

Here's some of the stuff I wanted:

- Various DS games

- A Webkinz

- Tamagotchi-ish stuff

- This awesome scooter I've always wanted

There's more, but I can't think of it << My mom said she got me lots of stuff, including several good surprises.

And if I could have whatever I wanted, if money and impossibleness weren't problems? I would want a Wii, a laptop, and, most of all, my Dad alive again.

i know its kinda late for me 2 post here, since its christmas eve, but i realllllllly want an ipod, and a few computer games. But if we were made of money, i would totallly ask for .....idk. im getting my sisterr the latest tamagotchi next year when she's a bit older, and this year i got her a digital littlest pet shop which she calls " a little pet shop square tamagotchi" i hope y'all get what you want!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!!!!

Updated List:

Sims 2 University

DDR (I have wanted it for EVER)

Henna

Naruto Shadow Box

Clothes' :/

To get my old PC back! It's in the shop! >.<''

For my mom and brother to like what I got them

And uh......Nothing else ._. I know I got clothes' already though

Green Day or My Chemical Romance Cd's

Wii system

Pirates of the Carribean 3 DVD

Harry Potter 5 DVD

An iTunes account

Electric guitar

Drawing supplies

A new sketchbook

Music book

A long list, I know. I know for a fact I'm getting the two DVDs, the guitar, and some sort of CD, but that's it.

I WANT HARRY POTTER & THE ORDER O' THE PHOENIX DVD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/[/size]SIZE][/color] ;) :unsure: :wacko: :huh:

*Link removed*
i got that! and the deathly hallows book. wierd, i didnt ask for the dvd { nor all the tama stuff { acessories{ plushes, lanyard } and pets { pc pack, another v4.5, tama mini :) }} :p B)

1. A new Tamagochi v4.5 (Got It!)

2. New PJ's (didnt get it)

3. HSM2 (got it)

4. HSM2 sountrack (got it)

Everything else i got on my list except a DS and a Video Now :) (

I want:

1. a tamagotchi decoratchi-kit

2.a tamagotchi pc pack

3.an ipod

4.a new phone

that all!!!!! :wub: ;) :) :p ^_^

If onli the world is full of free things!!!we can get everything we always wanted!!!

and there will be no begger begging for food!!!

yeah right like that gonna happen!!!

JUST WISH

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back