what have you got in the mail today *continued* <3

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I actually received this little guy yesterday, but didn't have the time to post, then;

2o1znUU.jpg

It's an official beanbag plush of Tarakotchi! :D

Penguin-keeper - Oh my goodness! That beanie is adorable! :wub:

I didn’t exactly receive them in the mail today, but I have been able to open them today- if that counts? :lol:

I got a bundle of goodies from my Fiancé (sent in the post for Valentines Day, as we sadly cannot spend the day together due to him being at the opposite end of the country. We do intend to celebrate together at the weekend, however, as he is coming back down to me then :) ). I have to admit, I have been absolutely spoilt rotten! Amongst my lot I got quite a bit of Tamagotchi stuff! Yay! :D Three plushies, one of which is my Leon (a very happy squeal was let out when I spotted him. My Fiancé told me that the seller of the plushies included a very sweet note and two extra gifts- one of which was the Zuccitchi plush and the Yellow/Blue P2 Tamagotchi. These were originally meant to be for my Birthday- but he decided to let me have them today, due to both of us falling in love with my Hashizotchi Leon :wub: ). ) and three Tamagotchis. Plus lots of Porg goodness! I am a very, very lucky woman- I can’t wait to get them on the go and keep my new beanie mascots by my side! :wub:

dTV4ZdP.jpg

I HAVE A PLUSHIE CUDDLY LEON TO KEEP ME COMPANY NOW! Yay! :D I am such a big kid, haha! :wub:

FcPb8so.jpg

Haha aww ya... um.

White pink robotchi meowchi. Mirai scope. Hugtto precure heart/henshin dx set. Happiness Charge dx set (phone/henshin and bracelet)

Nintendo Switch... via the store. Lol.

What have I got in the mail today was... a custom's notice for my two Digimon 20th anniversaries. Woops. Well, that at least means that they're on their way, hopefully I'll still get them this week.

Okay... folded and finally bought a shelby furby and robo baby.

Then KiraKira Precure a la mode candy rod/ henshin pact dx with parfait pieces.

RL8enwE.png

Fire Emblem Cipher cards!! Natasha and Joshua from Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones, pretty much the best pairing in the series so I just had to get them together!

861gbjXm.jpg

Got this V4.5 with a sick shell design a day early!

Also, not in the mail, but I found a blue flocked mini at Walmart!

K4vOUCIm.jpg

Also I've come to the realization that I hold shells in pictures in a way that makes my fingers look super stubby XD

Last edited by a moderator:
Today, I got my Penguin Time virtual pet, which is a rebadged MGA Penguin.

oYV4dsO.jpg

My thanks again to Porg for letting me know that this one had come up for sale! :D

Managed to find a brand new 1997 Hong Kong collectors edition on the Bay! I think I got it extremely cheap for what it is. It's still sealed after all that time, which makes me wonder about opening it!

I do really want to run it so I may cave in 🤔

Couldn't upload a picture for some reason?

Couldn't upload a picture for some reason?
You might be best off using Imgur.

Once your image is uploaded there, mouse-over the top-right corner, and choose "Get share links" from the menu. Then copy the code for "BBCode (Forums)", and paste it into a post.

The Hong Kong edition is rare but somehow not super valuable, it goes for about the same as normal P1's for some reason. So don't worry about opening it! It probably already has been opened to remove batteries (or at least hope it was)

Went ahead and opened it! Unbelievably, the batteries are fine and I'm waiting for it to hatch after setting the time. Number 880 on the certificate. Battery compartment is all good! Should be a bit of fun.

Not from today but from two packages I picked up earlier this week:

cchtwny.jpg

- A P2 (version 2, I got one of the version 1 shells from the Japan 20th anniversary revamp but I wanted to see the different characters of the second version).

- The Coro Coro Keitai (I couldn't wait to start playing with that one!).

- A Keitai Akai (I literally like all the shells for this version).

- A Japanese chibi (I have plenty of American ones form the 20th anniversary but I wanna be able to get Lucky Unchi-kun :p ).

After being away for over a week and having to get a parcel re-delivered, I have woken up to these today! :D :wub: A much needed pick-me-up for a very tired and quite poorly Porg! :wub:

C3GzXtp.jpg

I was very pleasantly surprised to see that the Familitchi came with instructions! :D Much needed instructions, might I add, as I have never owned one of these before. :lol: I adore the Chibi too, as the shell design is quite nostalgic for me. The Friends one I am excited to play with, as I have been interested in getting one for a while. It was a nice surprise to see it came with batteries and has a cute little woolly-looking critter on the pause menu. I might just go ahead and play with it, rather than resetting, as it that particular Tamagotchi character sure is cute! :)

Box of goodies today, and part 1 of a celebration spree. Freaked out the delivery guy by waiting at the door for him (I live in an apartment so I was downstairs waiting haha!). Sometimes you can just sense the tamagotchis nearby. :D

1phc6qr.jpg

Also picked up a Mesutchi and Osutchi yesterday.

This is my first foray into the older ones, so I'm a little unsure of what they are. I think: uratama, akai, and entama? Pls correct me if I'm wrong though.

Latest posts

Back